- UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-2021 Application & Eligibility Details
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020: Here is a notice for the aspirants who are waiting for the Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region (NER). The University of Grants Commission (UGC) is going to release the Ishan Uday Scholarship Notification 2020 in the upcoming months. Aspirants who have the eligibility & interest those can apply for the UGC Ishan Uday Application 2020 before the last date. The UGC Scholarship for the NER candidates online application form available in the month of June/July 2020. The mode of submitting the UGC Ishan Uday Registration Form 2020 is online mode. The UGC authorities conduct the scholarship selection process depends on the population census of the last year, and if the slot remains vacant. Aspirants want to get more details regarding the Ishan Uday Scholarship Eligibility 2020, online application dates, selection process, rewards and other details in the below article.
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-2021 Application & Eligibility Details
Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission (UGC) invites the applications for the Ishan Uday Special Scholarship for NER. The scholarship aims to provide higher education and increase GER (Gross Enrollment Ratio) in NER. Every year 10,000 fresh scholarships are awarded under UGC Ishan Uday. Now this year the UGC will plan to release the UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Notification 2020. Aspirants who have the eligibility those are can check the official notification & fill the online application form.
Application Dates of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020
|Name of the University||Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission (UGC|
|Scholarship Name||Ishan Uday|
|The Academic Year||2020-21|
|Scholarship For||Degree Courses|
|Scholarship Ammount||General Degree: INR 5,400 per month
Other Courses: INR 7,800 per month
|Application Starting date||June 2020|
|Scholarship Application Last Date||June/July 2020|
|Last date for defective verification||November 2020|
|Last date for institute verification||November 2020|
|Article Category||UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020|
Eligibility for UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Notification 2020
Aspirants who want to apply for the University of Grants Commission scholarship those are must satisfy the eligibility criteria. For aspirants references, the scholarship eligibility details are mentioning below.
- Candidates must have a domicile of the NER states which comprise of Assam, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram, and Tripura.
- Aspirants family income nor more than Rs 4.5 Lakh.
- Candidates must be passed the 12 or equivalents with minimum passing marks
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Apply Online 2020
Aspirants who have the above eligibility & interest those are can apply for the online application form. The board authorities release the Ishan Uday Online Application Form 2020 on its web page. The authorities release the admission online application form in the month of June 2020. Once the authorities release the application form we intimated on our website. For aspirants references here we listed the few steps below.
- Aspirants visit the UGC ( University Grants Commission (UGC) official website
- In that page search for the Ishan Uday Online Form 2020 link
- Candidates next click the registration link
- Read the guidelines carefully & complete the registration process
- Next, fill the application form mandatory details without mistakes
- After provided the bank account details
- Next aspirants can verify their mobile number by entering the OTP
- Then-candidate application ID and password will be generated
- After saving the application form for further preferences.
Documents Required for UGC Ishan Uday 2020 Scholarship
- Domicile certificates issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Aadhaar card
- Marksheets/ annual progress report verified by the concerned University/ Institution/ College
UGC Ishan Uday 2020 Scholarship Benefits
- Every year the University Grants Commission (UGC) proved the 10,000 scholarship for fresh candidates.
- The general degree course candidates will receive INR 5,400 per month.
- Technical, medical, professional, paramedical courses aspirants will receive INR 7,800 per month.
Renewal for UGC Ishan Uday 2020
- Candidates applying for the renewal must get promoted to the next class/level/semester
- Aspirants must display good conduct and maintain the prescribed attendance to get their scholarships renewed for the next year.
Aspirants have any doubts on the above article can comment below we answer your questions. Students regular visit our website for more latest updates.