TANUVAS UG Admission 2019-2020: The Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) had released a notification for the admissions of the Under Graduate Degree Programmes 2019-2020. The candidates interested to join in TANUVAS Admissions 2019 can check the eligibility criteria before applying to the selection. The candidates must satisfy the TANUVAS Admission Eligibility 2019 to register. This university releases the TANUVAS UG Admission Prospectus 2019 in the month of May 2019.
The available dates of TANUVAS B.Tech Admission Form 2019 intimate in our web portal. The contenders who are applied for TANUVAS B.V.Sc & AH Admission 2019 before the last date are eligible to appear for the admission process. The contenders can follow the simple steps mentioned below for TANUVAS UG Registration 2019. Here we provide direct links helps for TANUVAS Degree Apply Online 2019. For more information, contenders can check the details mentioned below.
TANUVAS UG Admission 2019-2020~B.Tech, BVSC & AH Application
The Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences Univerity (TANUVAS) established in the year 1989. This university regularly conducts the admissions for the various UG & PG courses in the month of May. The courses offered by TANUVAS are B.Tech (Food Technology/ Poultry Technology/ Dairy Technology), B.V.Sc & A.H., Ph.D., MBA, M.V.Sc., M.Sc (Bioinformatics & Biostatics), M.Phil (Biotechnology), M.Tech (Food Technology) & PG Diploma. The details of TANUVAS UG & PG Admissions, reservation criteria, TANUVAS UG Seat Matrix & other details are given in the article below.
List of Colleges for TANUVAS B.V.SC & A.H/ B.Tech Admissions:
- Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal – 637 002
- Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007
- Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli – 627 358
- College of Poultry Production and Management, Hosur – 635 110
- College of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai – 600 052
- Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu, Thanjavur – 614 625
Available Dates of TANUVAS Admission 2019 Application Form
|Association Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Admission Courses||UG Degree (B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.Tech)|
|TANUVAS UG Admission Form Starting Date 2019||20th May 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit|
|Last Date of TANUVAS UG Application Form 2019||10th June 2019|
|Article Category||TANUVAS UG Admission 2019 Apply Online|
TANUVAS B.V.Sc & A. H Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidates should be from Tamil Nadu state.
- The student who completed their education Class VIII, IX, X, XI & XII in Tamil Nadu state are eligible for admissions & there is no need to enclose nativity certificate.
- The candidates from Tamil Nadu who completed their Class VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Class education in outside the TN state need to enclose the nativity certificate to register.
The contenders applying for the TANUVAS UG Admissions can have the minimum age limit of 17th years & maximum age of 21 years. This organization provides the age relaxation for the SC & ST candidates. There is no upper age limit for the scheduled category candidates.
- The applicants need to have certified by higher Secondary Course (10+2)/ CBSE/ any equivalent course from a recognized organization/ board with minimum 55% of marks.
- In this student must complete their course within 2 attempts (General category) & 3 attempts(SC/ ST categories). And also improvement marks/ revaluation marks are not considered for selection.
|Degree Program||SC/ SCA/ ST||Other Categories|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||Rs.350/-||Rs.700/-|
Availability of Seats for TANUVAS UG Degree Admissions 2019-2010
|UG Courses List||Course Duration||TANUVAS Seat Matrix|
|B.Tech Paultry Technology||4 Years||40|
|B.Tech Food Technology||4 Years||40|
|B.V.Sc. & A. H.||5 & 1/2 Years||360|
|B.Tech Dairy Technology||4 Years||20|
Steps for TANUVAS B.Tech Admission 2019 Apply Online
The contenders going to register for the TANUVAS Admissions can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the academics tab on the home page.
- Select the admissions link & open the under the Graduate link.
- Check the TANUVAS Admission UG Degree 2019-2020 Prospectus.
- Eligible candidates click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the required details & upload the documents required.
- Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Click on submit option & take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Send the submitted form with attested documents & payment receipt to the given address.
- The Chairman,
Admission Committee (UG),
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600 051.
Note: The application received after completion of last date or time will be rejected.
TANUVAS UG Admission Reservation 2019:
|Open Competition (OC)||31.0|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.5|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15.0|
|Most Backward Class (MBC) / Denotified Communities
|Backward Class Muslims (BCM)||3.5|
|Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyars (SCA)||3.0|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1.0|
TANUVAS UG Admission Selection 2019
The contenders applied for the TANUVAS UG Admissions will be selected on the basis of the academic merit list. After the declaration of the TANUVAS UG Merit List 2019 contenders can have the counseling process. The counseling is the process of allotting the seat to the applicant based on their eligibility. The contenders can check the TANUVAS Admission Prospectus for details of fees details, counseling process & further information. Here we update the latest updates regarding the TANUVAS University Admissions 2019.