- Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Syllabus 2020~SITEEE Exam Pattern & Papers
We hope the aspirants had applied for the Symbiosis B.Tech Admission 2020 through online. The students applied for SITEEE Application before the last date are eligible for the selection of Symbiosis UG Admissions 2020. As we know the Symbiosis will conduct the entrance test know as SITEEE for the admission of B.Tech courses. The applicants are going to attend the SITEEE in the month of May 2020. The aspirants should start preparing for the entrance test from now. The candidates are informed to download the Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Syllabus from here. Even students will get the SITEEE Exam Pattern to give an idea about the entrance test pattern.
Here we have mentioned the SITEEE Syllabus, model papers, Symbiosis Exam Dates, the release date of admit card, etc details. The students to collect more details of the exam kindly give a glance at the below article.
Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Syllabus 2020~SITEEE Exam Pattern & Papers
The Symbiosis International University in providing admission into various undergraduate courses like law, engineering, design & other courses with various streams. In previous, the SET was a common entrance test for the admission of all UG courses. From now onward the university had decided to conduct the SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) exam for the admission of B.Tech courses. The students to get admission in B.Tech courses needs to qualify the SITEEE 2020. The SITEEE Dates 2020, exam center, syllabus, exam pattern details are available below. The association will conduct the SITEEE in the districts of Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Pune, Shillong.
Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Exam Passing Marks 2020
|Name of the University||Symbiosis International University|
|Offered Courses||B.Tech Courses|
|Name of the Examination||SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE)|
|SITEEE Dates||May 2020|
|Official Website Address||www.siu.edu.in|
|Article is About||Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Exam Syllabus, Pattern|
List of Courses & College for Symbiosis B.Tech Admissions 2020
Name of Departments Provided for Symbiosis B.Tech Courses:
- Electronics & Telecommunication (ECE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College for Symbiosis B.Tech Courses:
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics (SIG)
SITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
The aspirants applied for the admission are advised to check the Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Test Pattern 2020 to know how the question paper is going to come for the admission test. The students by giving the glance to the below table will come to know a number of questions asked in entrance exam from each section, marks allotted for each section and there is no negative marking in the entrance test. The aspirants want to know any details regarding the exam pattern can visit the official web portal. The time duration provided for the entrance test is 2 1/2 hour.
Symbiosis Exam Pattern For Engineering:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Syllabus 2020
The contenders applied for the admission can download the below syllabus for the preparation of the entrance test. The officials of Symbiosis will prepare the questions based on the below topics. The students preparing for the exam will be looking for the SITEEE Syllabus 2020 on various sites. So here we have mentioned the subject wise the syllabus here. The applicants should be perfect with the below topics to answer all questions.
- Electromagnetic Waves: Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics: Wave Optics, Ray Optics, and Optical Instruments
- Dual Nature of Matter: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electrostatics: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance. Electric Charges and Fields,
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism: Magnetism and Matter, Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current: Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Induction,
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices: Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
- d and f Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Biomolecules: Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Solid State: Classification of solids based on different binding forces
- Solutions: expression of concentration of solutions of solids in liquids, the solubility of gases in liquids, Types of solutions, solid solutions, colligative properties
- Electrochemistry: Redox reactions, specific and molar conductivity, conductance in electrolytic solutions, variations of conductivity with concentration
- Chemical Kinetics: factors affecting the rate of reaction: concentration, temperature, catalyst, Rate of a reaction (Average and instantaneous),
- Surface Chemistry: Adsorption
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p – Block Elements: Group 15 Elements, Group 16 Elements, Group 17 Elements, Group 18 Elements
- Polymers: Classification – natural and synthetic, methods of polymerization
- Chemistry in Everyday life: Chemicals in medicines, Chemicals in food, Cleansing agents
Relations and Functions:
- Types of relations
- transitive and equivalence relations.
- One to one and onto functions
- composite functions
- the inverse of a function.
- principal value branch
- Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions.
- Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry:
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Symbiosis B.Tech Entrance Test Sample Papers
The contenders going to attend admission test will be eager to know the types of questions asked in the exam, the number of questions asked for each topic, etc details. So aspirants can go through the SITEEE Model Papers Pdf to get an idea about the question paper. The students need to practice the model papers to test the preparation level of the exam and time taking to solve the paper. By this, the aspirants can increase their preparation level for the admission test. The contenders will get the model papers on the official site.
SITEEE Admit Card 2020
The aspirants applied for the admission will get the admit card from the official site. The students need to download the admit card 10 days before the examination date. The contenders will get the Symbiosis B.Tech Hall Tickets 2020 in the month of May 2020. The available dates of admit card will update on our web portal. The students should download the admit card using the application number. The students without admit card are not allowed to attend the entrance test. The university will issue the admit card as permission to attend the exam. The aspirants need to visit the official site regularly to know the admit card updates.
Symbiosis B.Tech Cut Off Marks 2020
The aspirants going to attend the admission will be eagerly searching or the passing marks on various sites. So contenders need to go through the cut off marks available on the official site. According to tp university the aspirants need to get more than the SITEEE Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off Marks 2020 to passing the exam. So the cut off marks are minimum passing marks for the admission test. The university will release the latest cut off marks a few days after the completion of the entrance test. If cut off marks are released we will update our web portal. The students can go through the previous year cut off marks to get an idea about the marks allotted for each category.
Here we have mentioned all know details of the above notification. Even students want to know more details of the article can ask us questions by mentioning in the below comment box. For aspirants, we will update the latest details of the article here. The students to get the updates of the article here to stay in tune with our web portal regularly.