- Scottish Church College B.Ed Admission 2020-21~Online Application Dates
Scottish Church College B.Ed Admission 2020-21: The Scottish Church College had released a notification for the admissions of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses. The students interested to join in Scottish Church College Admissions can check the application form dates on the official site. The applicants need to check the eligibility criteria before applying to the post. The candidate who meet the SCC B.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility only selected for the admission process. The Scottish Church College B.Ed Application Form 2020 available in the month of March 2020 through online. The contenders can follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the SCC B.Ed Registration Form 2020. Here we provide direct link helps for Apply Online for Schottish Church College B.Ed Admission 2020. For more updates contenders can stay in touch with our web portal.
Scottish Church College B.Ed Admission 2020-21~Online Application Dates
The Scottish Church College established in the year 1830 & it was renamed as Scottish Church College in 1929. This is one of the most famous & oldest colleges in India. This college affiliated to the University of Calcutta. This university provides 15 Under Graduate courses & 2 Post Graduation courses. The courses offered by Scottish Church College are BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, M.Sc &, etc for the students. The Scottish Church University provides UG & PG admissions for both men & women. But it provides admissions in B.Ed courses only for women. Every year SCC releases the B.Ed admission notification in April/ May 2020. The students interested to join in admissions in Scottish Church Colleges can check the below article for latest updates.
Application Dates of SCC B.Ed Admissions 2020-2021
|Association Name||Scottish Church College|
|Admission Course||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit|
|Scottish Church College Admission Dates 2020||May 2020|
|Article Category||SCC B.Ed Admission 2020-21|
|Release Date of SCC B.Ed Registration Form 2020||May/ June 2020|
Scottish Church College B.Ed Eligibility 2020
- For Fresh Students: The applicants can have the maximum age boundaries of 40 years (general).
- Deputed Students: There are no age boundaries to apply for the SSC B.Ed Admission 2020-2021.
- Here we provide age relaxation criteria for the applicants as per the government norms. The category wise relaxation period details update in our web portal.
The candidate needs to have minimum 50% of marks in Bachelors Degree and/ or in Master Degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor in Engineering or Technology in specialization with Science & Mathematics with 55% of marks. For details, educational requirements contenders can check the official notification.
The candidates can check the official notification for details of the application fees for the above notification.
The applicants can check the details of SCC B.Ed Admission Reservation 2020 in the article below.
- For Christian Minority Applicants: 30%
- Schedule Category: 22%
- Scheduled Tribes: 06%
- PWD Candidates: 03%
Note: The SC & ST candidates from the other states will not get the reservation facility for schedule categories.
SCC B.Ed Online Registration Form 2020
The candidates interested to apply for the admission can check the official notification for application details. The SCC B.Ed Admission Applications 2020 available in the month of May & June 2020. The exact dates of SCC B.Ed Apply Online 2020 intimate in our web portal. The contenders can follow the simple steps mentioned below to fill the Scottish Church College Admission Form 2020.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the Academic tab on the home page.
- Select the admission link on that.
- Select the B.Ed admissions link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Check the admission prospectus 2020-2021 for eligibility details.
- Then click on the online application form link.
- Fill the application form with the required details & documents.
- Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further reference.
Scottish Church College B.Ed Merit List 2020
The contenders who are applied for the admission process will be selected on the basis of their academic performance. The selection will commence in 2 modules. One is for deputed candidates & the other one is non-deputed candidates. The candidates work as a teacher from class V to XII only considered as deputed applicants. The detailed weight-age marks for the candidates will be mentioned below. The candidates who got maximum marks will be selected in the SCC B.Ed Admission Merit List 2020.
Weight-age of the Academic Performance:
|S.No||Academic Course||Marks Weight-Age|
|3||Two year Post Graduate Degree in school subject as per NCTE norm||35|
|4||Bachelor Degree with Hons./ Spl. Hons./ Major subject / B.E / B.Tech||30|
|5||Bachelor Degree with Pass/General||10|
|6||Higher Secondary (10+2), or it is equivalent||20|
|7||Madhyamik Pariksha or it is Equivalent||10|
Documents Required for Scottish Church College Admissions 2020-2021
Deputed & Non-Deputed Applicants :
- The filled in the online application form
- Receipt of Application Fee
- All-Academic Mark Sheets & Certificates
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Disability certificate for PWD candidates
- Baptism certificate for Christian candidates and a letter from the Parish Priest
- Migration Certificate is required for candidates of UGC recognized Other University within and outside the State of West Bengal other than the Home University (Calcutta University).
- Age verification certificate (Admit Card of Class X or Equivalent)
- Proof of Nationality (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Voter’s Card)
For Deputed Candidates:
- Approval letter of concerned District Inspector of School
- Joining letter in school
- A No-Objection-Certificate (NOC) from the school authority with a statement of the candidate is a teacher of classes V-XII.
- Released order from school duly signed by Secretary/ Head Master/ Administrator will be submitted at the time of admission.