- SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020~Application Dates
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020: The Directorate of Teacher Education And SCERT is going to release the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Admission 2019. The students who have the eligibility & interest to join the B.Ed courses at Odisha all can apply the application form. The SCERT Odisha B.Ed Online Application 2020 availability dates are May/June 2020. The students who apply the application before the last date those applications are considered for the admission. The contenders need to check the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Eligibility 2020 on the official website. The aspirants need to know the basic details of the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Pattern 2020. To know the complete information, the applicants need to visit the below article.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020~Application Dates
The board is planning to release the applications for the B.Ed courses in the month of May 2020. The interested candidates can apply for the admission before the closing date of the applications. The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and the educational details for the admission before applying for the admission on the main web portal. The Directorate of Teacher Education And SCERT is responsible to conduct the entrance exams for the admissions of B.Ed and all exams related to the teaching field. The board will provide a training programme for the teacher posts.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Dates 2019
|Name of the Board||
Directorate of Teacher Education And SCERT
|Admissions For||B.Ed Course|
|Starting Date of the Applications||May 2020|
|Closing date of the B.Ed Application||June 2020|
|Date of the Exam||June or July 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Name of the Article||SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020|
Eligibility for SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020
The interested aspirants need to check the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Eligibility 2020 on the official website. The students need to know the basic details of the eligibility before applying for the admissions. Here we are mentioning the basic details of the eligibility for B.Ed admission in the below content.
- There is no upper age limit for the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Course Admission.
- The aspirants must have a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor degree.
- The students must have passed the bachelors degree in any equivalent from a recognized university.
- In case the aspirants have done B.Tech, those candidates must have scored 55% marks in aggregate.
- For ST/SC/SEBC/PH category candidates have 5% age relaxation as per the government’s norms.
Odisha SCERT B.Ed Fee Structure:
- For General category, The Candidates need to pay the application fee for the B.Ed admission as Rs. 400/-.
- For Reserved Category, the students need to pay the application fee for the B.Ed admission as Rs. 200/-.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2020~ Apply Online
The interested aspirants need to apply for the B.Ed admission through online mode. Here we are providing the procedure to apply for the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Online Application 2020. By using these steps can easily apply for the admission. While applying for the admission, the candidates can follow the below steps.
- Initially, the students need to visit the official website.
- Search for the SCERT B.Ed Admission Registration link on the homepage.
- Click on the registration link, it will navigate to the relevant link.
- The aspirants need to login to their accounts with respective ids.
- Fill the basic details on the application form.
- Next, upload the scanned required documents and photo with the signature.
- Check the entered details clearly, proceed to pay the registration fee.
- Select the submit button and Save the PDF File.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
The authorities will update the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Pattern 2020 on the main web portal. The aspirants need to check the exam pattern details after releasing the exam pattern on the official website. Here we are mentioning the basic details of the exam pattern. The candidates can check the below exam pattern for the B.Ed admission entrance exam.
For Odisha SCERT B.Ed Course, the entrance exam question paper will consist of two papers. Here we have mentioned the details according to the paper-wise in the below description.
- The exam will be for 50 Marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The question paper will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- In paper-2, the paper will consist of two sections.
- The students need to select one section from the question paper.
- The Paper- II will be for 100 Marks.
- The Question Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
Odisha SCERT B.Ed Exam Syllabus 2020
The candidates need to know the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2020 before attending the exam. The authorities will release the syllabus for the B.Ed course on the official website. The candidates can refer to the previous papers, to know the analysis of the marks according to the topic wise.
The subjects for Odisha SCERT B.Ed entrance exam are General English, Education and General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude and Reasoning. In Arts, the subjects are English, Odia, History and Political Science, Geography. In Science Stream, the subjects are like Physical Science, Bio-Science, Mathematics.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Exam Admit Card 2020
The applicants need to download the Odisha B.Ed Exam Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website. The candidates have to collect the admit card before the examination. The admit card is the entrance card to the examination hall. The authorities will release the call letter a few days before the examination on the main web portal. The board authorities may release the admit card in the month of June 2019. Generally, the authorities will release the hall ticket 10 or 15 days before the exam on its own website.
Odisha SCERT B.Ed Gen OBC SC ST Cutoff 2020
After the completion of the exam, the board authorities will update the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Passing Marks 2020 on the main web portal. The authorities will finalize the cutoff marks on the basis of the previous pass percentage, no. of applicants applied for the exam, no. of admissions are available for B.Ed course and the category wise.
Based on all these factors, the authorities will finalize the cutoff marks. The candidates can estimate this year cutoff marks, by checking the previous year cutoff marks. On the basis of the last year passing marks, we can estimate the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Expected Cutoff 2020 for this year. The aspirants need to score good marks and need to satisfy the cutoff marks are eligible for the next process.
Release Date of Odisha B.Ed Entrance Result 2020
After releasing the cutoff marks, the candidates attended for the exam are waiting for the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Exam Result 2020. The authorities were planning to update the result on the official website. After declaring the result on the official website, we will provide a direct link to the official website on our web portal.
The candidates need to check the cutoff marks on the main web portal. The candidates qualified in the cutoff marks are shortlisted for the further selection of process. The board authorities will update the selected candidate’s list on its own website. To know the releasing date of the result, the aspirants need to follow our web portal frequently. Once the board release the application dates & exam dates we updated on our portal. The candidates want to get any details about the Odisha SCERT B.Ed Entrance 2020 please comment, we updated on our article. For latest updates keep visiting our portal frequently.