- RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019
- RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 Class 1 -10 Application Dates
- RTE Maharashtra Admission Process 2019-20
- RTE Maharashtra Online Applications 2019
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-2020: Maharashtra Right to Education (RTE) had released an admission for the Class 1 to 10. The students interested in RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 can apply for through online. The RTE Maha Application Dates will update on our web portal. The aspirants applying for admission need to check the RTE Eligibility for admission on the official site. The contenders may get RTE Online Applications in the month of February 2019. Even below we have mentioned the RTE Maha Admission Process, application dates, district wise application, required documents etc details below.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019
The Maharashtra Right to Education (RTE) will provide admission for the students those who can’t study. The Giovermnst providing opportunity for the students to studies for the students. The aspirants want to take admission need to register their name for the admission. For students below, we have provided the PDF file of the RTE Maha Admission Notification. The students can read the applying process, application dates etc details below apply for the admission. Even we have provided the RTE Admission Process below.
Click Here To Get PDF file of RTE Maharashtra Admission Notification 2019-19
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 Class 1 -10 Application Dates
|Name of the Board||School Education and Sports Department, Maharashtra|
|Admission For||10th, 11th & 12th Class|
|RTE Maha Online Application||February 2019|
|Last date of fill application||March 2019|
|Admission Starts from||April 2019|
|Article Category||RTE Maha Admission/ Application Form|
|Official Website Address||www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in|
RTE Maharashtra Admission Process 2019-20
The students want to take admission need to register their name in the school they want to join. The candidate needs to take the application number for admission. Even there is RTE 25% Online application available. There are three parts to the admissions. The first part is the School details. The respective need to take here the approval of Cluster/ URC head to make the school available for Selection, School Contacts, the Valid age limit for admission, total strength, intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation & Accurate school location on Google map.
Then students registered name for the admission will fill the application form. After completion of the application process, the vacancies of seats is less then the officials of the school will consider the lottery process. Below we have provided each process details.
Districts Wise RTE Schools & Vacancies of Seats 2019-2020
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
RTE Maharashtra Online Applications 2019
After registration name for the admission. The aspirants will get their application number will be registered on the system. Then students will get their application number and password will be communicated to your registered mobile. The aspirants may get the applications in the month of February 2019. The students will be feeling difficult to fill the application form. Below we have provided the simple steps to fill the RTE Application. Even students can use the below link to apply for the admission.
Steps To Fill RTE Maha Application 2019:-
- The students need to visit the official site.
- Then click on the online application link.
- Aspirants will get the application form on the screen.
- The students after getting application form need to Enter child details, parent details asked on the application form.
- The Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- Select the required standard mentioned on the application form
- Then Upload documents asked in the form.
- Aspirants need to confirm the application form.
- After confirmation, The aspirants need to take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
List of Documents Required For RTE Maharashtra Applications 2019:-
- Birth certificate of the student
- Caste certificate if the seat is claimed on the reservation
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Income certificate of the parents
- Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Passport/telephone bill/ water bill/driving
Lottery Process for RTE Maha Admissions 2019
The school has few seats for admission those conducts the lottery process. Where the officials of the school put the last of students mane in the box and the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district select the students in the lottery process. Then the selected students upload on the officials it. The selected student’s parents need to complete the admission process and school will admit the students.
District Wise RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 Registration/ Applications
|Sr No.||District Name||School Registration|
We hope the aspirants had got enough details of the article here. The students want any details regarding article can ask us by mentioning in the below comment box. For aspirants, we will update the latest details of the article here. Even students need to be in touch with our web portal to know the updates of the above notification