RBU B.Ed Admission 2020: The Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) had released a notification for the admissions of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses 2020-2021. The students looking for the Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed Admissions can register for the admission process in March 2020. The aspirants applying for the admission need to go through the RBU B.Ed Application Form 2020 through online. The students need to give a glance to the RBU B.Ed Eligibility available below. For the student, we update the RBU B.Ed Online Application Dates on our web portal. The aspirants will get the RBU B.Ed Notification on the official site. The contenders will get more details of the RBU B.Ed Admission Process to give a glance to the below article.
RBU B.Ed Admission 2020~Application Online
The Rabindra Bharati University is one of the famous University in processing regular and distance education for the students on the basis of their conveniences. Every year the RBU will release the admission for various courses. The courses offered by RBU are BA, MA, B.Ed, M.Ed, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil, Ph.D., B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc, BFA, MFA & others. Even a huge number of students will take part in the RBU Admissions. Recently the university had released the RBU B.Ed Admission 2020 on the official site. The contenders who want to enter teaching filed can apply for the B.Ed admission. The students need to go through the below eligibility to apply for the admission. For B.Ed admission, the aspirants will be selected on the basis of previous year education qualification. The students to know more details RBU B.Ed Admission Seat Allotment details give a glance at the below article.
RBU B.Ed Application Dates 2020
|Name of the University||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Admission For||B.Ed courses|
|Release Sate RBU B.Ed Applications 2020||March 2020|
|Official Website Address||www.rbu.ac.in|
|Article About||RBU B.Ed Admission Form 2020|
|Selection Process||Based on the Merit list|
Eligibility for RBU B.Ed Admission 2020
The aspirants applying for the admission need to go through the below eligibility. The students who meet the below eligibility to fill the RBU B.Ed Online Application 2020 for the admission. The aspirants need to go through the below eligibility to know the passing marks of the exam.
- The aspirants completed the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity with 50% marks for Gen/OBC category and 45% marks for candidates from SC/ST/PH category, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks for Gen & OBC category and 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH or any other equivalent qualification equivalent can apply for the B.Ed Admission.
- Even fresher students those have the break in studies more than 2 years are not eligible for the admissions.
- Deputed teachers working experience as a full-time salaried staff in any Govt/Govt aided Libraries/recognized institution (Govt or semi Govt) can apply for the B.Ed Admission.
- But the deputed category aspirants applying for the admission need to have “no objection” certificate attach with the application form.
- There is no age limit for the admissions.
- The aspirants applying for the admission will be searching for the application fees details on the website. So students need to go through the notification to know the category wise payment details of application fee.
RBU B.Ed Apply Online 2020
The aspirants want to get B. Ed admission in the university will be eagerly waiting for the releasing of B.Ed Admissions. Here we have mention know details of the B.Ed Application form. Every year the RBU will release the RBU B.Ed Online Registration 2020 a few days after releasing the application form. The students may get the RBU B.Ed Online Form in the first or second week of March 2020. Students need to visit the official site to know whether application dates are released or not. Below there is a link for the students applies for the admission. Even students can follow the below simple process to apply for the admission.
- Open the official website first.
- Then students need to click on the admission tab on the index page.
- Aspirants need to search for the B.Ed online application form link an click on it.
- Then enter the details of the students.
- The contenders need to fill the application form and attach the document as mentioned in it.
- Then submit the form.
- After submitting, the form students need to take apart out if the application form for references.
Note; The aspirants need to attach the below documents with the application form.
List of Document For RBU B.Ed Admissions 2020
- 10th 12th and degree certificates
- TC issued by the college.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal authority.
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificates.
- If students PWH the should have a Certificate from a Government Hospital for a handicapped person.
- fee receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate for SC / ST category.
RBU B.Ed Admission Process 2020
The aspirants applying for the admission need to attach the document mentioned in the notification. The officials of RBU will check the documents are correct or not. If there is an error in the documents then their applications will be rejected. The university will provide the grade points for the admission of the courses. On the basis of grade points, the aspirants will get admission. The University will provide the grade point son basis of marks scored in 10th/12th and Degree. The students can visit the official site to know the admission process. The university will start B.Ed admission education admission in the month of July 2020. The present B.Ed admission process is on a regular basis.
The association will release the 5 to 6 merit list on the official site. The students applied for the admission need to check their application number on it. Till last RBU B.Ed Admission Merit List, the application number is not mentioned then there are rejected for the admission. The students selected for admission may or written test to finalize the admission. The students have doubt in admission can go through the admission tab on the homepage where students will get brief details of B.Ed admission. Here we have mentioned all the known details of the article. The contenders want to know more details of above notification can comment below. For aspirants, we update the latest details of the article here. The contenders to know these updates keep visiting with our web portal regularly.