Utkal University PG Admission 2019-20: There is a notice for the aspirants who waiting for the Utkal Univ PG Entrance Exam 2019. The university authorities planning to announce the Utkal Univ PG Admission 2019 notification. The Univ officials may issue the official notification in coming weeks.
Latest Update: Utkal University PG Application Started From 2nd May 2019
The candidates who have the interest and eligibility all can apply the admission process. The starting date of Utkal Univ PG Admission Form 2019 in the month of May. The application form submission last date is 30th May 2019. The mode of submitting the registration form is online. The students who want to apply the Utkal Univ PG Notification all first check the Utkal Univ UG Admission Eligibility 2019 details before applying the application form.
The university authorities planning to conduct the PG courses entrance exam in the month of June 2019. The aspirants want to get more details about the PG Admission please follow the below article.
Utkal University PG Admission 2019-20
The Utkal University is established on 27th November 1943 Bhubaneswar Odisha. It is also known as the Vani Vihar University. Utkal University is one of the oldest university in Odisha state and 17th Oldest university in India. 267 Colleges are affiliated with the Utkal University. Every year the university conducting the PG courses admission test. The huge number of aspirants every year applied the university entrance exam. Now this year the university authorities going to conducting the PG Admission. The university offered various courses in Post Graduation. The University offers PG Courses are listed below.
PG Courses Offered By Utkal University PG Admission 2019
- Analytical & Applied Economics
- Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology
- PM & IR,
- Lib. & Inf. Science
- Political Science
- Pub. Administration
Utkal University PG Admission 2019 Dates
|Name of the University||Utkal University|
|Exam Name||Utkal Univ PG Entrance Test 2019|
|Admission For||PG Courses|
|The Academic Year||2019-20|
|Utkal Univ PG Admission Application Starting Date||2nd May 2019|
|Last Date of submitting the application form||30th May 2019|
|Utkal Univ PG Entrance Exam Date||Given In PDF|
|Availability of the Hall Ticket||Soon Updated|
|Article About||Utkal Univ PG Admission 2019|
|Official Web Address||www.utkaluniversity.nic.in|
Eligibility for Utkal Univ PG Admission 2019
The aspirants must complete the Bachelor degree related stream with the minimum 50% Marks. The courses wise educational details are listed below.
- Statistics: The candidates should have second class Honours in Statistics/Mathematics or second class Honours in any other subjects with the Statistics/Mathematics or 50% marks in Statistics/ Mathematics as optional subjects or elective subjects.
- Anthropology: The applicants must have the second class Honours in Anthropology or Second class Honours in other subjects like Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, History and with Anthropology or optional subjects with 50% marks or 2nd class Honours in Biotechnology, Zoology, Geology, Botany, Microbiology are eligible.
- Geography: The contenders should have the Seconda Class Honours in Geography or 2nd Class Honours in other subjects with Geography as the passed subject to +3 Degree in Science/Arts.
- Library & Information Science: The aspirants should have 50% marks at + 3 degrees.
- P.M.I.R: The applicants must have the Bachelor Degree with 50% marks aggregate.
- Ancient. Indian History, Culture & Archaeology: The students minimum have the 50% marks in archaeology & museology pass subject at the +3 degree.
- LLM: The contenders should have the LLB or its equivalent with 50% marks.
- Sociology: The aspirants must have the 50% Marks with Honours in Anthropology, Psychology, Political Science or Economics.
- Public Administration: The candidates have the 2nd class Honours in Public Administration or 50% Marks in 3 years degree
- Biotechnology: The students have the 3years degree in Physical/ Biological Science with 55% marks.
- Psychology: The contenders must have Graduate having at least Second class Honours or 50% marks in +3 Degree.
- MCA Programme: The students have the 3years degree with 50% Marks
- MBA (Business Administration): The aspirants must have the Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks.
- The aspirants who want to apply the PG Course admission test all can pay 600/-.
- The students can pay the application fee for the credit card/ debit card/internet banking.
- The Candidates will be shortlisted for the written test.
- The students who selected in the written test will be called for the Interview.
Utkal University PG Application Form 2019 ~ Apply Online
The students who have the above eligibility criteria those all can apply the application form. The university authorities issue the Utkal Univ PG Admission Online Application 2019 Form on their official portal. The students who want to join the PG Course at Utkal univ all can apply the application form through the university portal. Here we providing the link to apply the application form through the university portal. here we also giving the few steps to fill the PG application form. The easy way to apply the online application form steps is mentioning the below.
- The students first visit the Univerisity official web page.
- In that page search for the PG admission link.
- After entre the all required details on the application page.
- After submits the all necessary documents.
- Next, upload the passport size photograph & signature.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Next click the submit button.
- Finally, take the print out of the application form for further preferences.
List of Documents Required for the Utakl Univ PG Admission 2019
Here we mention the recruited certificates to submitted the application form.
- Application Fee Receipt
- All educational Mark Sheets
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate of the Degree Collge.
- Sports and Games Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if the candidates are not from the Utkal University
Exam Pattern of Utkal Univ PG Entrance 2019
The students who applied the admission test all can check the Utkal Univ PG Admission Exam Pattern 2019 through our portal. The candidates by using the exam pattern can start preparing for the written exam. The students by using the written exam paper pattern which type of questions will come in the written exam. Here we mention the exam paper pattern based on the university notification.
- The written exam paper contains the two parts each part has 40 marks.
- The part 1 has 50 objective type quesations
- Part 2 has subjects conesred questions.
- Each part has an 1-hour time duration.
Utkal Univ PG Entrance 2019 Syllabus
The university authorities issue the written exam paper pattern on their official portal. The candidates can download the Utkal Univ PG Entrance Model Papers and prepare for the written exam. Here we listed the entrance exam syllabus.
Part 1 Syllabus:
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Quantitative Aptitude and
- Interpretation of Data
Check ~ Utkal Univ PG Admission 2019 Hall Ticket
The candidates who applied the university entrance exam all waiting for the Ukal Univ PG Entrance Admit Card 2019. The board authorities issue the exam hall ticket on their web portal. The university authorities issue the exam hall ticket on 15 days before the written exam. The board officials may release the exam hall ticket in the month May 2019. The hall ticket released after the candidate visits the university portal and download the exam admit card.
Utkal Univ PG Admission 2019 Result
The written exam is completed the board authorities plan to release the exam result on their portal. The entrance test completed after 15 days the board issue the Utkal Univ PG Entrance Result 2019 on their web portal. The candidates who qualified the written test all are attended the interview.
Once the university issue the application and exam dates we updated on our portal. The students want to know any details about the Utkal Univ PG Admission Process please comment below we updated on our portal.