NSEJS 2020 Registration: The Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) has announced the latest notification for National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS). The NSEJS exam as conducted by the IAPT. Interested candidates can check the NSEJS Registration 2020 by visiting the official notification. The IAPT has conducted the entrance exam for International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO). The NSEJS authorities soon release the application dates on the official site. All the students can check the NSEJS Notification 2020 by visiting the below advertisement link.
NSEJS 2020 Registration, Eligibility & Application Last Date
Applicants who have interested to apply for the NSEJS Applications 2020 need to apply on or before the last date. Every year the Indian Association of Physics Teachers National Standard Examination in Junior Science. Eligible and interested candidates can be applying for these NSEJS applications before the last date. The National Standard Examination in Junior Science selection process is based on the entrance exam. If you want to get more details about the IAPT NSEJS Exam 2020 like eligibility selection process, application dates, selection process, etc all are updated with the below article.
Key Details of NSEJS Exam 2020
Board Name: Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
Name of the Exam: National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS)
Application Starting Date: Aug 2020
Online Application Closing Date: Aug 2020
Exam Date: Nov 2020
Official Website: www.iapt.org.in
Eligibility Requirements of NSEJS Applications 2020
- Applicants who have interested to apply for these exams those are mus be a citizen of India.
- The students must be passed the 10th Class or Lower.
- Students should be born on after 1st Jan 2005.
The exam will be conducted at 800 various examination centers around the country. After the results announced by IAPT, a total of 300 students will be selected for the Stage 2 examination. The NSE in Junior Science Stage 2 examination will be organized after 2-3 months of this exam. Students will be selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in the examination. So students have to qualify this examination with maximum marks to get selected for the next stage examinations.
|Name of Institution||Registration Fee Structure||To be paid to IAPT|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya and Others||Rs.150/- per student per subject||Rs.140/- per student per subject|
|Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalaya||Rs.110/- per student per subject.||Rs.110/- per student per subject.|
|Rs.150/- per student for others registered in JNV – Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalaya.||Rs.140/- per student per subject.|
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration of Centres||August 2020|
|Candidate Registration Dates||September 2020|
|Last Date to pay the fee by the center in-charge through SBI Bank||September 2020|
|NSEJS (Junior) Exam Date||The third week of November 2020|
|Exam Dates for NSEP, NSEB, NSEC, NSEA Senior||Fourth week of November 2020|
|Result Announcement||December 2020|
|Final Selection List is to be released in||Released Soon|
NSEJS Application Process 2020
- Candidates Visit the official website of the IAPT.
- Find the NSE examination center district or city.
- You can search the list of all NSE centers with their address and contact details online.
- Now visit that center and contact to Centre coordinator, he will provide you the application form.
- Fill all the details on the application form.
- Once check all the entered details and submit the final submission.
- Download and save take a print NSEJS application form for future use.
IAPT NSEJS Exam Details 2020
Applicants who have interested to apply in these applications before the last date those are now eagerly waiting to check and download the IAPT NSEJS Exam Date 2020 by visiting the official notification. Candidates can check the exam date to visiting our website. Every year the IAPT NSEJS has conducted the Nov 2020 at various examination centers. The IAPT department authorities release the admit card 10-15 days before the examination.
- Number of Questions: In Junior Science exam total of 80 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) is to be asked from the following subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics.
- The time duration of 02 hours for Junior Science examination.
- NSEJS examination will be allowed to the negative marking each wrong answer deducted for one mark.
- The syllabus of NSEJS 2019 Exam is the same as CBSE Class 10th Syllabus. So students have a great opportunity to appear for Junior Science NSEJS 2019 Examination.
Results of IAPT NSEJS Exam 2020
Few days after successful completion of the NSEJS examination the department authorities release the result. Appeared candidates can check and download the IAPT NSEJS Exam Result 2020 by visiting our website. Qualified candidates now going to the next selection process of the IAPT. A large no of candidates appeared in these Indian associations of Physics Teachers National Standard Examination in Junior Science. All the candidates can stay with our website to get more details about the IAPT NSEJS exam.