- Navodaya Entrance Syllabus 2019
Navodaya Entrance Syllabus 2019: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi (NVS) released a notification for the admissions of Class VI, Class IX & Class XI 2019-20. The students interested to join in NVS Admissions 2019 need to register through online. The NVS conducts the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya Selected Test (JNVST) for the admissions as an entrance test. The candidates can check the NVS Entrance Exam Dates 2019 on JNVST Notification 2019. All the applicants need to prepare well for the examination in order to get selected from the examination.
Here we provide the JNVST Exam Pattern, NVS Entrance Exam Syllabus, JNVST Previous Question Paper details in the article below. The students must download the NVS Entrance Admit Card 2019 from the website before going to the exam. Without the JNVST Admit Card 2019 contenders not allowed to appear for the exam hall. For more information contenders can check the below article for the latest updates.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) regularly conducts the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) to select the talented candidates for admissions from the rural areas. The NVS conducts the class 6th, 9th & 11th admissions through JNVST. The applicants can check the NVS 6th/ 9th/ 11th Entrance Dates, exam pattern, syllabus & previous papers details on the official website. The postulants can have the JNVST 2019 in the following languages for the convenience o the applicants.
|Association Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi (NVS)|
|Examination Name||Jawahar Naodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination|
|Admission Courses||Class VI/ IX & XI|
|Starting Date of JNVST Application Form 2019||15th October 2018 Onwards|
|Last Date of JNVST Apply Online 2019||30th November 2018|
|JNVST Class-VI Exam Date 2019||06th April 2019|
|JNVST 9th Class Exam Date 2019||02nd February 2019|
JNVST Class VI Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mental Ability||40||60 Minutes||50|
NVS 6th Class Entrance Syllabus 2019
- Figure Matching
- Embedded Figure
- Pattern Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Circle, Triangle, Square)
- Mirror Imaging
- Space Visualization
- Figure Series Completion
- Odd Man Out
- Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding
- Number & numeric system.
- Factors and multiple including their properties.
- LCM & HCF of numbers.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractional numbers to decimal numbers & vice-versa.
- Four fundamental operations on the whole number.
- Fractional Number
- Applications of the number in mass, measure length, time, capacity, money & etc.
- Distance, time & speed.
- Percentage and its applications.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions.
- Perimeter, area & volume.
In order to test the Reading Comprehension of the candidate, officials can give a passage. 15 questions asked from the passage & 10 Questions will be asked from grammar and writing skills. Total 25 questions will be asked in the Language Test Section.
Navodaya Class IX Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
|English Language||15||2 & 1/2 Hours (150 Minutes)|
JNVST Class IX Syllabus 2019 Question Papers
- Comprehension (Unseen Passage)
- Rearranging jumbled words
- Use of degrees of comparison
- Modal auxiliaries
- Word & Sentence
- Structure Spelling
- Tense forms
- Reported speech
- Word & Sentence
- Structure Spelling
- Rational Numbers
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Comparing Quantities (Percentage, Profit and
- Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest)
- Data Handling
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Solar system; Stars and Constellations.
- Food – Crop Production and Management; Micro-organism; Food
- Materials-1: Plastics; Synthetic Fibers; Metals & Non-Metals.
- Reproduction – Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, Reaching the age of
- Materials-2: Fossil Fuels; Coal & Petroleum; Combustion and Flame; Refining of Petroleum.
- Living / Nonliving; Cell Structure and Function; Conservation of Plants
and Animals – Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks.
- Force – Gravitational Force; Frictional Force; Thrust & Pressure.
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current; Electroplating.
- Light – Multiple Reflection; Reflection of Light; Human eye; Care of the
Eyes; Sound; Audible & Inaudible Sounds; Human ears; Loudness & Pitch.
- Natural Phenomena – Lightning; Earthquakes, Pollution of Air & Water.
The contenders applied for the JNVST 11th Admissions 2019 can have the selection on the basis of the Class X marks. Based on the academic marks officials will declare the NVS Class XI Merit List 2019. Based on the merit list & availability of seats in district wise officials will allow the seat. The JNVST Class XI Seat Allotment declaration date update in our page. For more information contenders can check the NVS Class 11th Admission Prospectus.
JNVST Previous Papers Class VI & IX
The contenders going to appear for the entrance test need to prepare well for the entrance test in order to get more than the cutoff marks. The JNVST Cut Off Marks are the minimum qualifying marks required to get selected for further admission process. The officials will declare the Navodaya Entrance Exam Cut Off after the announcement of the examination result. These cutoff marks give an idea about how much marks you need to get to shortlist from the examination. The aspirants can check the NVS Entrance Exam Papers available on the website to know the questioning pattern, weight-age of the individual topics & others.
Available Dates of JNVST Admit Card 2019
The candidates going to appear for the NVS Class VI/ IX/ XI Admissions 2019 need to get the admit card from the website. Without the admit card contenders not allowed to appear in the examination hall. The release date of the JNVST Class 9th Admit Card & process to get NVS 6th Class Entrance Admit Card 2019 intimate in our web portal. The NVS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019 may release before 10-20 days of the examination. For more information contenders can stay connected with our web page for Navodaya Class 6th/ 9th/ 11th Admissions 2019-20.