NATA Syllabus 2019: The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is the entrance examination conducted by the COA for the admissions of UG Articture courses. The candidates interested to join in B.Arch admissions need to register for the NATA 2019. The NATA 2019 Application Dates update in our web portal. The candidates who register for the NATA Online Application before the last date only eligible to appear for the entrance examination. The officials planning to conduct the NATA 2019 in the month of April 2019. All the applied candidates need to get more than the NATA Cut Off Marks to get qualified from the examination.
So all the applicants need to prepare well for the entrance test by using the NATA 2019 Exam Pattern, NATA Syllabus, NATA Previous Question Papers & other details. The details of NATA Pattern & NATA 2019 Syllabus PDF given in the article below. And the NATA Model Papers available on the official website for the reference of the applicants. The aspirants going to appear for the examination need to get NATA 2019 Admit Card to appear for the examination. Here we provide release date of the NATA 2019 Hall Ticket & process to download the call letter as below. For more updates, students can check the details mentioned below.
NATA Syllabus 2019
|Examination Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)|
|NATA 2019 Application Dates||January to March 2019|
|NATA 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Article Category||NATA Syllabus 2019|
NATA Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted||Examination mode||Duration|
|Mathematics||20||40||MCQ (Online)||1.5 hours|
|General Aptitude||40||80||MCQ (Online)|
|Drawing test||02||80||Paper and Pencil||1.5 hours|
NATA Syllabus 2019 Maths Aptitude Drawing PDF Download
- Definitions of A. P. & G.P.
- Summation of first n-terms of series ∑n, ∑n²,∑n 3
- Arithmetic/Geometric series, A.M., G.M. & their relation
- General term
- Infinite G.P. series & its sum
- General properties
- Change of base added in NATA Syllabus
- Concepts of m x n (m ≤ 3, n ≤ 3) real matrices, operations of addition & scalar multiplication.
- multiplication of matrices.
- Transpose of a matrix.
- The determinant of a square matrix.
- Properties of determinants (statement only).
- Minor, cofactor and adjoint of a matrix. Nonsingular matrix.
- Finding the area of a triangle added in NATA Syllabus.
- Solutions of system of linear equations. (Not more than 3 variables).
- The General Solution of Trigonometric Equations, Trigonometric Functions, Formulae involving Multiple and Sub-multiple Angles, Addition & Subtraction Formulae.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Properties of Triangles & their properties added in NATA Syllabus
- The equation of a circle in terms of endpoints of a diameter.
- Distance formula, Area of a triangle, Section formula, Condition of collinearity of three points in a plane.
- The distance of a point from a line.
- Polar coordinates, the transformation from Cartesian to polar coordinates & vice versa.
- The distance between two parallel lines.
- Lines through the point of intersection of lines.
- The equation of a circle with a given center and radius added in NATA Syllabus.
- Parallel transformation of axes, the concept of the locus, elementary locus problems. The slope of a line.
- The equation of lines in different forms, angle between two lines.
- The equation of tangent, normal and chord.
- Parametric equation of a circle.
- The intersection of a line with a circle.
- The equation of the common chord of two intersecting circles
NATA 2019 Syllabus for Dimensional Coordinate Geometry:
Direction cosines and direction ratios, the distance between two points and section formula, the equation of a straight line, the equation of a plane, a distance of a point from a plane
Theory of Calculus:
- Functions, the composition of two functions and the inverse of a function, chain rule, limit, derivative of implicit functions, continuity, derivative and functions defined parametrically.
- Integration by substitution and a partial fraction.
- The fundamental theorem of integral calculus & applications.
- Properties of definite integrals.
- Integration by parts added in NATA Syllabus.
- Formation of ordinary differential equations, a solution of homogeneous differential equations, separation of variables method, linear first order differential equations
Applications of Calculus:
- Tangents and normals, conditions of tangency.
- Determination of monotonicity, maxima & minima.
- Area of the region included between two elementary curves added in NATA Syllabus.
- Differential coefficient as a measure of rate.
- Motion in a straight line with constant acceleration.
- Geometric interpretation of definite integral as an area, Straight lines, calculation of area bounded by elementary curves.
Permutations & Computations:
- Permutation of n different things taken r at a time.
- Permutation with repetitions (circular permutation excluded).
- Basic properties. Problems involving both permutations and combinations
- Permutation of n things not all different
Statistics & Probability:
- The measure of dispersion, mean, variance and standard deviation, frequency distribution.
- Addition and multiplication rules of probability, conditional probability and Bayes’ Theorem, independence of events, repeated independent trials and Binomial distribution added in NATA Syllabus.
Download NATA Question Papers 2019 PDF
The candidates appearing for the selection of the above admissions can prepare well for the entrance test by using the previous year question papers given below. The contenders can download the NATA Sample Papers from the from the official site. The NATA Previous Year Papers helps to know the questioning pattern, weight-age & others. The aspirants can follow the simple steps to get the NATA Papers.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Search for the papers link on the main page.
- Select the previous papers pdf as per the examination year/ exam set code.
- Download the pdf & take a hard copy for preparation.
NATA 2019 Admit Card
The candidates going to participate in the entrance test can download the NATA 2019 Call Letter from the official website. The release date of the NATA Entrance Admit Card intimate in our web portal. Without the admit card candidates not allowed to participate in the examination. The officials released the admit card before 10-15 days of the examination.
After completion of the examination here we provide the details of Release Date of NATA Result, NATA Cut Off/ Qualifying Marks, NATA Merit List & further admission process etc.