- MP GNTST & PNST Online Application 2019~Nursing Exam Date
MP GNTST & PNST Online Application 2019: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to release the MP GNTST PNST Notification 2019. The aspirants who want to join the Nursing courses at Madhya Pradesh State colleges all can apply the admission notification. The MP board authorities plan to release the MPPEB GNTST Notification 2019 on its portal in coming weeks. The students who want to apply the application form all can check all details before applying the admission process. The MP PNST Application Form 2019 starting date in April 2019.
The last date for enrolling the application form for the selection test is the second week of May 2019. The mode of submitting the registration form is an online mode. The candidates who apply for the admission all can check the Madhya Pradesh GNTST Pattern 2019. The authorities going to conducting the section exam in June 2019. The contenders want to apply the application please check the MP PNST Eligibility 2019 via below article.
MP GNTST & PNST Online Application 2019~Nursing Exam Date
The MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) is every year conducting the many entrance exam to the students for various courses admission in Madhya Pradesh state. Now the board is going to conducting the Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) and General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST). The board authorities release the official notification pdf in the month of April 2019. After release the online application notification we updated on our page. The board authorities plan to hold the nursing selection test in the month of June 2019. The authorities conducting the entrance exam at various centers in Madhya Pradesh state. The state board authorities once release the MP GNTST & PNST Exam Center list 2019 we updated on this article.
Madhya Pradesh Nursing Exam (GNTST & PNST) Date 2019
|Name of the board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)|
|The Academic Year||2019-20|
|MP GNTST & PNST Application Starting Date||02nd week of May 2019|
|Application submission last date||2nd week of June 2019|
|MP GNTST & PNST Dates||June 2019|
|Hall Ticket release date||Last week of May 2019|
|Article Category||MP GNTST & PNST Notification 2019|
|Official Web Address||www.peb.mp.gov.in|
|Madhya Pradesh GNTST & PNST Result||Last Week Of June 2019|
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh PEB GNTST & PNST 2019
- The aspirants who applied the nursing section exam all should have a minimum 17 years age and a maximum of 27 years.
- The SC/ST category candidates have the maximum age limit is 32 years.
- The candidates must pass the 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects from a recognized Board.
- The Unreserved category must score the 40% mark in the 12th class
- For reserved category, aspirants can score the 35% marks.
- The contenders who apply the MP PNST 2019 all can have the 17 years minimum age and 30 years maximum age.
- For SC/ST Category candidates the upper age limit is 35 years
- The applicants must complete the 12th class ( Intermediate) or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Enligibilsh Subjects from the recognized board.
- The Unreserved category aspirants must score the 45% marks in Intermediate.
- For Reserved category candidates can score the 40% marks in 12th class.
- For Gen/OBC Category candidates can pay application fee Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST category students can pay registration fee Rs 250/-
MP GNTST/PNST Application 2019 ~ Apply Online
The aspirants who have the interest & above eligibility all can apply for the nursing exam. The Madhya Pradesh board authorities release the MP Nursing Exam Online Application 2019 on its portal. The candidates who want to apply the exam can visit the MPPEB web page and apply the application form. The board authorities may issue the nursing exam online application form in May 2019. The aspirants can check the application dates and apply the registration form. The application form availability dates are released we updated on our page. Here we mentioning the few steps to fill the online application form below.
- The students first log in the MPPEB web portal.
- Search for the GNTST & PNST application form.
- Click on the registration link.
- Enters the all required details and uploaded the mark sheet.
- Next, pay the application fee according to the category wise.
- After clicking the submit button.
- Download the application form for further preferences.
Madhya Pradesh GNTST & PNST 2019 Exam Pattern
The MPPEB Nursing exam applied candidates can start preparing for the exam. The MPPEB authorities release the exam pattern on its portal. The aspirants can check the MPPEB GNTST 2019 Test Pattern via official page by using the above link. The students by using the entrance exam pattern can prepare well for the entrance exam. By using the test paper model can know the exam paper questions, marks and time of the exam.
According to the official website, the entrance paper pattern is mentioning below the table. The Nursing exam is conducting on objective type of questions. Each question has four options. The test paper has total of 15 questions. Each question has 1 marks. That means the total number of marks is 150 marks.
|S.No||Subjects Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
MPPEB GNTST/PNST 2019 Syllabus & Previous Papers
The board authorities release the MP GNTST Syllabus 2019 on its portal. The candidate can check the exam syllabus and prepare for the exam. The aspirants by using the syllabus and MPPEB PNST Previous Year Model Papers can know the which type of questions & topics will come in the exam. The exam syllabus is mentioning the below.
- Common errors.
- Word formation.
- Transformation of sentences.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Prefixes, Suffixes.
- Grammar and usage.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Surface energy and Surface tension.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Unit and Dimensions.
- Harmonic Motion.
- Newton’s laws of motion.
- Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature.
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
- Cell, cell theory.
- Difference b/w eukaryotes and prokaryote.
- The role of plants in the human welfare.
- Developmental Biology & Genetics.
- Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration.
- Chemical bond.
- Thermo-Chemistry & Thermodynamics.
- Solid state.
- General & Physical Chemistry.
- The structure of the atom.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemical kinetic.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Transition Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Principle and metallurgical operations
Check ~ MP GNTST 2019 Hall Ticket
The aspirants who applied the exam all can download the exam admit card through the board web page. The board authorities release the Madya Pradesh PNST Admit Card 2019 on its portal. The MPEEB officials prepare the exam hall ticket for who applied the application before the last date. The authorities issue the exam hall ticket 15 days before the exam. The board may declare the exam hall ticket in the month of May 2019. After release, the exam hall ticket the candidate visit the MPPEB site and download the hall ticket. The authorities once release the application dates & hall ticket date we updated on our page. The students have any doubts the on above article please comment below we updated on our page. For latest updates keep visiting our page regularly.