- MP Bhoj Admission 2019-20
- MP Bhoj Admission 2019 UG PG Application Dates
- Courses Offered by MP Bhoj Open University Admission
- MP Bhoj Admission 2019 UG PG Application Dates
MP Bhoj Admission 2019: The Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) has released admission notification for Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses of BA, B.Sc B.Com, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA & other courses. The applicants who want to take UG & PG admissions those can fill the application form. Interested and eligible can apply through offline mode before the last date. MP Bhoj UG Application Form 2019 will available from in the month of June to August 2019. Candidates can check the MP Bhoj PG Eligibility 2019 in this article. The aspirants want to get the more details regarding the MPBOU Registration Dates 2019 can follow the below article. The applicants who have applied for the admission those can check the MP Bhoj UG PG Merit List 2019 from the website few days after completion of the application process.
The people those who do not want to join UG & PG courses can take admission in MP Bhoj Open University. The MP Bhoj Open University offers both regular and distance education for the students. Now the association had released the admissions for the UG, PG courses. The MPBOU has Invited MPBOU PG Application Form 2019 to take admission in the UG & PG courses. Every year in MP Bhoj release UG & PG admission in the month of June 2019.
Every year a large number of people will take part in the admission. The aspirants interested in MPBOU UG PG Admission at distance education we provided the admission process below. For more details about MPBOU Admission 2019 such as eligibility, application dates, application process, admission & etc available in below article. Candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal for more latest updates about MP Bhoj UG PG Admission 2019.
MP Bhoj Admission 2019 UG PG Application Dates
|Name of the University||Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University|
|Admission for||UG & PG Courses|
|Courses Name||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|MPBOU UG PG Application Dates||April/ May 2019|
|MP Bhoj Merit List releasing Date||June 2019|
|Article Category||Application Process|
|Merit List based on||Academic Marks|
Courses Offered by MP Bhoj Open University Admission
Under Graduate Courses:
- Art Hindi/ English/ Urdu Litt. (any two) History/ Sanskrit/ Geography/ Political Sci/ Sociology Finance (B.Com)/ Economics (B.A) Bachelor of Commerce Account
- Science & Information Technology (B.Sc. IT)
- Science Maths or Bio (B.Sc) Bachelor of Bus. Adm. (B.B.A)
- Application. (B.C.A),
- Journalism Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Information Science. ( BLIS) P.G.
Post Graduate Courses:
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Commerce (Accounts/ Management) (M.Com)
- International Business (M.I.B).
- Business Economics (M.B.E).
- Master of Business Administration Material Management (M.B.A.M.M.)
- Computer Application (M.C.A)
- Art in Education (M.A)
- Computer Science ( M.Sc.C.S).
- Art in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology (M.A.AIHCA).
- Science in Phy/Chem./ Maths/ Bot./ Zool. (M.Sc)
- Master of Social Work ( M.S.W)
- Science in. Information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.)
- Geography (M.A)
- Laws (L.L.M)
- Infor. Sc. (MLIS)
- Art in Eco/ Pol.Sc./ Socio/ Hist/ Hindi/ Urdu / English/ Sanskrit/
- Journalism & Mass Communication ( MJMC) Psychology (M.A)
Eligibility for MPBOU UG/ PG Admission 2019
Candidates must have passed 12th class/ Intermediate from the recognized board with at least qualifying marks.
Students should be completed UG/ Bachelors degree in relevant courses with min 50% of marks. For more details about qualification to refer official notification given below link.
There is no age limit for UG PG admission.
Application Fees Details:
For UG Courses:
Candidates can need to pay the Application Fees: Rs. 150/-
For PG Courses:
Students can need to pay the application fees for PG Courses: Rs. 300/- through offline mode by using Bank Demand Draft.
MP Bhoj UG & PG Application Dates 2019
|Starting date to apply the application form||April 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||May 2019|
|Ending date to pay the application fees||May 2019|
|Cutoff List releasing Date||June 2019|
|Availability of Merit list||June 2019|
|Ending date of Admission||Intimated Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||September/ October 2019|
MPBOU UG Apply Online 2019
The Interested & eligible candidates can apply through online before the last date in the month of May 2019. Here we providing simple and easy steps to apply the MP Bhoj UG PG Online Application Form 2019.
- Candidates need to open the official web portal.
- Search for the link named MPBOU UG PG Application Form 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Open and fill out the application form.
- Put the required details in online application form without mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size signature and photographs.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through offline mode
- Click on the submit button
- Download the application form and take a print out for further references.
MP Bhoj UG PG Merit List 2019
The candidates who have got good marks in Academic Marks those will shortlist for counseling. The merit list will base on academic marks in UG, PG Courses performance. The MP Bhoj prepare the merit list by using the cut off marks. The Merit list will declare on the official main portal after completion of the selection. The aspirants who are shortlisted for the admission and reach the cutoff marks those appear in the merit list. The university prepares the MPBOU PG Selected List 2019 file. The participants who satisfy the cutoff marks all are qualified in the 12th Class, UG. After few days the university issue the MPBOU UG Merit List 2019. The people visit the official site and check the cutoff marks and merit list.
MPBOU UG PG Admission 2019
The MP Bhoj UG PG Admission 2019 will start after the declaration of the merit list. The participants who are shortlisted those must bring original certificates, pass photo and id proof to the Counseling. After the allotment of seat, the candidates have to report to the allotment for admission into Under Graduate Courses in Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University within the specified date & time to complete the admission process. The candidates who will get the Under Graduate, Post Graduate admission in MP Bhoj Open University. Admission will base on Cutoff marks.
- Academic Year certificate
- 10th class certificate
- Inter Mark Sheet
- Graduate Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate.
- Original ID Proof.
- Resident Certificate
- Transfer Certificate – (TC)
- Other required documents.
For more details about Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University UG PG to refer official notification given below link.