MMMUT Admission 2019: Here is a notice for the students who waiting for the MMMUT UG PG Ph.D. Admission 2019. The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology is going to release the MMMUT Notification 2019 for various courses admission. The candidates who have the eligibility & interset all applied the MMMUT B.Tech Application Form 2019. The university authorities going to release the admission official notification pdf in the month of January 2019. The Malaviya Entrance Exam Application Form 2019 starting date is 3rd week of January 2019. The last date of submitting the MMMUT M.Tech Application Form 2019 is last week of March 2019. The mode of submitting the admission application form is an online mode.
After application form dates closed the authorities release the Malaviya Entrance Test (MET) Date 2019 on its web page. The aspirants can follow the below article for the admission dates, MMMUT Eligibility 2019 and other details.
MMMUT Admission 2019
The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) is one of the wells know and famous university. The MMMUT established in 1952 at Uttar Pradesh. The university every year conducted the many admission processes and regular courses exams to the students. The huge number of candidates every year applied the university UG PG admission process and many of the students also got the admission at MMMUT. Now the university released the MMMUT UG PG Admission 2019 Notification on its web page. The students who want to join the UG PG Courses at MMMUT all check the MMMUT Entrance Application Dates 2019 and fill the application form. The candidates before applying the admission form first check the details of the admission such eligibility, admission process, application dates, and other details.
After the authorities conducted the MMMUT Entrance Exam 2019 in the month of May 2019. The authorities conducting the entrance exam on various exam centers in Uttar Pradesh. The students who qualify the MMMUT all can get the admission in following courses.
- 4-year B.Tech.
- 2 year MBA
- 3 year MCA
- 2-year M.Tech.
- 2-year M.Sc. Physics (Specialization in Electronics )
- Ph.D. (Regular)
Online Application Dates of MMMUT Admission 2019-20
|Name of the University||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT)|
|The Academic Year||2019-20|
|Admission Courses||B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D.|
|Entrance Exam Name||Malaviya Entrance Test (MET)|
|Application Starting Date||3rd Week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Application||Last week of March 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Article Category||MMMUT Admission 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||May 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.mmmut.ac.in|
Eligibility for MMMUT UG PG Admission 2019-20
The candidates who want to apply the university admission all must fulfill the board declared eligibility. The MMMUT authorities release the admission eligibility details on its web page. The students can check the below eligibility before applying for the admission.
- The candidates completed the 10+2 with minimum passing marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry each without grace.
2nd Year B.Tech:
- The aspirants must be passed the 3rd/4th-year diploma examination from an institution recognized by U.P with any branch of Engg/technology except agriculture engineering with minimum passing marks.
- The candidates must be passed the 3rd/4th-year B.Sc degree from the any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with minimum passing marks and passed the 10+2 exams in Mathematics subject.
MBA & MCA:
- The aspirants should be completed the Bachelor’s degree of
minimum 3 years duration from the recognized University of India as defined by UGC with minimum qualifying marks.
M.Sc Physics (Specialization in Electronics):
- The candidates should complete the Bachelor’s degree in science stream of minimum 3 years duration the recognized University of India as defined by UGC with minimum qualifying marks.
- The aspirants must be completed the First Class B.E./B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in relevant stream.
The candidates must pass the Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management or equivalent in the relevant streams with 1st Division in Master Degree.
- For MMMUT admission does not have any age limit criteria
- For General/OBC category candidates can pay Rs 1500/-
- The SC/ST, female category aspirants can pay the Rs 750/-
- The candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/credit card/Net banking.
- Entrance Exam
MMMUT Entrance Application 2019-20
The candidates who have the above eligibility all can fill the admission application form. The university authorities release the Malaviya Entrance Online Application 2019 form on its web page. The authorities only release the admission application form on its web page. The students who want to fill the application form all visit the MMMUT page and fill the admission registration. The authorities may release the admission form in the month of January 2019. For candidates references, the application form applying steps is mentioning the below.
- The candidates first visit the MMMUT page
- In that page search for the MMMUT UG PG Application Form 2019 link
- The link was founding click on it
- After entering the required details on the application form
- Then pay the category wise application fee
- Next click the submit button
- Finally, download the application form for further preferences.
Download ~ Malaviya Entrance Test Admit Card 2019
After completion of the application form submission the university authorities release & issue the MMMUT UG PG Entrance Admit Card 2019 on its web page. The aspirants who applied the exam application form before the last date all can get the written exam hall ticket. The candidates who want to attend the exam all can check the MMMUT Entrance Pattern & Syllabus 2019 official notification pdf. The authorities release the exam hall ticket in the month of April 2019. Once the exam completed, the university release the Malaviya Entrance Test Result 2019.
We updated all details of the MMMUT Admission 2019 once the university releases the official. The students regularly visit our page for more updates.