Kumarghat College B.Ed Admission 2019: Here is good news for the aspirants looking for the B.Ed Admission 2019 Kumarghat College. The College Of Teacher Education, Kumarghat had released a circular regarding Kumarghat B.Ed Admissions 2019 on the official web page. Contenders interested in B.Ed admission can fill the CTE B.Ed Online Application 2019 on the official web page. Contenders going to fill the application form can check the Kumarghat College B.Ed Eligibility 2019 on the official web page. Very soon we will intimate CTE B.Ed Application Dates 2019 on our web page. For students below, we have provided a link fill the online application form through online. Contenders to know the brief details regarding admission can give a glance to below article.
Kumarghat College B.Ed Admission 2019~Online Application Dates
College Of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District was established in 2015 and affiliated withTripura University. It is one of the colleges in providing the courses in Education Department like B.Ed, D.L.ED, M.Ed etc. Every year a large number of students had applied for the admission then expected. Now the association had released the CTE B.Ed Admission 2019 on the official site. The interested aspirants are informed to apply for the B.Ed Admission 2019 Kumarghat on the official site. Students want to know any details regarding Kumarghat B.Ed College Admission 2019 Process give a glance to below article.
CTE Online B.Ed Application Dates 2019
|Name of the University||College Of Teacher Education (CTE), Kumarghat|
|Admission For||B.Ed Courses|
|Application Dates||March/April 2019|
|Selection Process||Academic Year|
|Article Category||Kumarghat College B.Ed Admission|
|Official Web Page||www.ctekumarghat.in|
Eligibility for Kumarghat B.Ed Notification 2019
- Aspirants going to apply for the admission need to possess 50% marks in Graduation (including both pass and honors subjects) and Post Graduation degree.
- Even aspirants who possess 55 % marks in Bachelors Degree in Technology with Mathematics and Sciences as a background subject can apply for the admission.
- For online application, the aspirants need to pay the application fee Rs 20/-
Kumarghat College B.Ed 2019 ~ Apply Online
Contenders interested in admission will be searching for the application form on various sites. But the association will release the Kumarghat B.Ed Application 2019 one or two weeks after releasing the notification. Students going to fill the application form need to give a glance to eligibility criteria released by the college. The students to know the details regarding eligibility criteria can visit the official site. Once the applications will start the students by using below link can fill the application form. The aspirants can also follow the below simple step to fill the online application form.
- First, the aspirants need to open the official web page.
- Go to Notification and Updates tab on the home page.
- Search for the Kumarghat College B.Ed Online Admission 2019 link.
- After finding the link click on it.
- Enter the asked details on the application form.
- Click on Sumit Button.
- Aspirants need to take print out of the application for references.
Documents Required for Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2019
- Mark Sheet & certificates from Madhyamik.
- Honors candidates need to submit the mark sheets for the whole course
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate for verification of age.
- PRC/PRTC – compulsory.
- Candidates of ST, SC, PH, ESM categories and AR shall submit category certificate.
- Recent Passport sized photo
CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Selection Process 2019
The association will fill the admission seats on basis of merit list. But the association will prepare the Kumarghat B.Ed Merit List 2019 on basis of academic marks and category wise reservation. Totally there are 100 points providing by the Kumarghat college for B.ED Admission. The 100 points are divided is parts like:
- 10 % of the level of points are provided for Madhyamik examination.
- The 10 % of the marks are allotted for the H.S (+2) examination.
- For Graduation ( 2 years ), the association provides 10 % of marks.
- 12 % of the marks is acquired in Graduation (3-year) examination.
- 15 % of the marks issued for the Graduation (Honors)
- 5 % of marks for the Post-graduation
- One (01) unit for M. Phil. Degree.
- Two (02) units for Ph. D. Degree.
While calculating the percentage, the CTE Kumarghat figures will not be rounded off to the next whole number. The officials of the college will calculate up to 2 decimal places. On basis of percentage marks, the association will issue the merit list.
Release Date of CTE B.Ed Admission Merit List 2019
Few days after closing admission forms the association will release the merit list on the official web page. The students selected in the merit list will take admission in the college. For students, we will intimate the Kumarghart College B.Ed Merit List 2019 on the official site. Applicants want to know any details regarding merit list can follow the official site regularly. Students will get admit card in PDF File on the official site. The aspirants need to download the PDF file and check the application number in it. Contenders need to visit the official site regularly to know the release the date of the selection list.
Once the merit list details released we will intimate on our web page. Aspirants for more details of the merit list can visit the official site. Even students need to follow our web page regularly to know the latest updates. Aspirants having any doubts regarding admission process can comment below. For students, we will intimate the latest details of the article here.