- Kumarghat B.Ed College Admission Notification 2020~Apply Now
Kumarghat B.Ed College Admission Notification 2020: Here is a notice for the students who waiting for the Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2020-21. The CTE (College of Teacher Education) Kumarghat is going to release the Kumarghat B.Ed Notification 2020 in coming weeks. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the admission application form. The Kumarghat B.Ed Application 2020 Form starting date is in the month of March 2020. The last date for submitting the B.Ed admission registration form is in the month of April 2020. The mode of submitting the admission application is an online mode. The state board authorities once release the Kumarghat B.Ed Registration Form 2020 we intimated on our page. The board conducting the admission selection process is based on the merit list. The aspirants want to check more details regarding the admission process, admission dates, Kumarghat B.Ed College Eligibility 2020 can follow the below article.
Kumarghat B.Ed College Admission Notification 2020~Apply Now
The College of Teaching Education (CTE) Kumarghat is every year conducted the B.Ed Admission Process. The huge number of interested aspirants applied for the CTE Kumarghat B.Ed Admission and many of the aspirants also get the admission seat in CTE Kumarghat. The state board authorities are now going to release the Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2020 Pdf on its portal. on its official page. The candidates who have the eligibility declared by state board all check the Kumarghat B.Ed Admission Dates 2020 and fill the application form. The authorities release the admission notification pdf in the month of March 2019. The students who want to apply for the admission all first check the admission dates and other details of the admission process before applying the form.
Application Dates of Kumarghat B.Ed College Admission 2020
|Name of the Board||College of Teacher Education (CTE) Kumarghat|
|Admission For||B.Ed courses|
|The Academic Year||2020-21|
|Application Starting Date||April 2020|
|Last Date for Application||May 2020|
|Admission Selections||Merit List|
|Article Category||Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2020|
|Official Web Page||www.ctekumarghat.in|
|Merit List Date||April/May 2020|
Eligibility of Kumarghat B.Ed College Admission 2020
The candidates who want to apply the admission notification all must fill the board declared eligibility. The authorities released the admission eligibility notification on its web page. The aspirants check the below eligibility before applying for the admission.
- The candidates must have the Bachelors/Masters degree in Arts/Science, Commerce with minimum 50% marks. or
- The aspirants having the Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% marks.
- The board authorities released the 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST PWD candidates.
- In this admission, there is no lower age limit.
- The upper age limit of the B.Ed Admission is 37 Years
- The aspirants can pay the admission online application fee Rs 20/-
- The board authorities conducting the B.Ed Admission selection process is based on the previous year education marks based Merit list.
Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2020 ~ Apply Online
The candidates who have the above eligibility all can fill the admission application form through the official page. The board authorities release the Kumarghat B.Ed Online Admission Form 2020 on its web page. After release the admission application form the students visit the official page and fill the application form. The aspirants may get the admission online form in the month of March 2019. The authorities once declare the admission application dates and other details we intimated on our page. Here we listed the few steps & application link. The easy way to fill the application steps is mentioning the below.
- The candidates first visit the CTE Kumarghat Page
- In that page search for the B.Ed Application of CTE Kumarghat 2020 Link
- The link was founding click on it
- After entering the required details in the application page
- Then uploaded all documents mentioning the board
- Next, pay the application fee
- After clicking the submit button
- Finally, save & download the application fee for further preferences.
List of Documents For Kumarghat B.Ed Admission 2020
The aspirants who applied for the admission all can submit the board declared documents. For aspirants references the list of documents required for the B.Ed Admission at CTE Kumarghat.
- All mark sheets and certificates from 10th class onwards
- SSC Admit Card/Certificate for age verifications
- PRC/PRTC – compulsory.
- ST, SC, PH, ESM categories and AR aspirants can submit the caste certificate
- Recent Passport sized photo
Kumarghat B.Ed Admission Merit List 2020
Once the admission application form submission completed the board authorities prepare the exam merit list. The aspirants who applied the application form in correct details and before the last date all applications consider for the admission. The board authorities by using the previous education marks prepare the Kumarghat B.Ed Admission Selected List 2020. The application dates completed after a few days the board authorities release the admission merit list on its web page. The candidates may get the admission selection list in the month of April/May 2020.
Once the authorities release the merit list the candidates visit the official page and check the selected list. The candidates who shortlisted in the Kumarghat CTE B.Ed Merit List 2020 all can get the admission in CTE Kumarghat. Once the board authorities release the admission dates, merit list we intimated on our page. The candidates have any doubts on the above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more updates aspirants regularly visit our web portal.