Kerala Plus One Admissions 2019: The Kerala State Higher Secondary Education Board is going to conduct the Plus One (Class 11th) Admissions 2019-20. The students of Kerala state who have completed their school education & interested to join in Higher Secondary education can follow the below article for application details. The Kerala Plus One Admission Prospectus 2019 releases in the month of May 2019. This board conducts the admissions on the basis of the educational merit list or aptitude test. The candidates must satisfy the Kerala HSC Admission Eligibility 2019 to register. The candidates who are out of the eligibility requirement those applications will be rejected. The contenders can follow the below steps for Kerala Plus One Application Form 2019. The postulants can stay in touch with our web portal for more details of the above notification.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019-20 ~Online Application & Aptitude Test Dates
|Association Name||Higher Secondary Admissions, Government of Kerala|
|Admission Course||Plus One (Class 11th)|
|Kerala Plus One Application Form 2019 Status||Available Now|
|Last Date of Kerala 11th Apply Online 2019||May 2019|
|Selection Process||Qualification / Aptitude Test|
|Kerala Plus One Admission 2019||Released Soon|
|Official Website Address||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
Eligibility for Kerala Class 11th Admissions 2019
The contenders eligible for the admissions are register without any age boundaries. The candidates can check the official site of the specifies school/ college to know detailed age limit criteria.
The candidates who wish to apply for the Kerala Higher Secondary Admissions 2019 are must have qualified from the high school (class 10th) education from a recognized school from Kerala state.
Eligibility for SFS Public School & Junior College Class XI Admissions 2019
For Science Stream:-
- CBSE: A minimum of the A1 grade in all subjects in Class X.
- ICSE: A minimum of 90% of marks in all subjects in Class X.
- SSLC/State Board: A minimum of the A+ grade in all academic subjects in Class X.
For Commerce Stream:-
The applicant should \have minimum 80% marks in all the subjects in Class X.
Kerala Class XI Admission Selection Process:
In Kerala state large number of colleges conducts the class 11th admissions through previous educational merit. Those can check the percentage of marks obtained in subject wise to provide the admissions.
For some of the colleges, applicants need to participate in the entrance test. For example, St Francis de Sales(SFS) Public School & Junior College conducts the admissions through aptitude test for admissions. The students who are shortlisted for the SFS Public School Aptitude Test 2019 those only eligible to get admission in SFS affiliated schools. For more details of the Kerala Plus One Admission Selection 2019, contenders can check the official site for individual schools.
The contenders applying for the admissions need to pay application fees along with the application form. The application fees details are available on the prospectus given on the official site of the college.
- For SFS Public School & Junior College Plus One Admission Application Fees is Rs.60/-.
Click Here to apply online for Kerala Plus One Admission 2019
Kerala 10+1 Admission 2019 Online Application Steps
The contenders need to submit the application form before the last date to appear for the admission process. The contenders can follow the below steps to apply online for the admissions. The application submission last date of SFS pubic School is in the month of March 2019.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the academics tab on the home page.
- Select the admissions link on that.
- Search for the Plus One Admission Notification 2019 pdf.
- Read the admission pdf & click on the online application form link.
- Fill the application form with required details & documents.
- Pay the application fees & Click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for the reference.
SFS Public School & Junior College Kerala Plus One Admission 2019
The contenders who are applied for the admissions of the SFS Public School will get the admission form in the month of February & March 2019. After completion of the application form, contenders can visit the official website for details of the selection process. The SFS Public School conduct the Plus One Admissions through an aptitude test. The SFS Public School +1 Admission Test Dates 2019 are available in the article above. The candidates who are shortlisted for the aptitude test only eligible to appear for the admissions. For more information contenders can stay in touch with our website portal for more information.
Also, Check Out
- RRB Bilaspur Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Patna Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Guwahati Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Allahabad Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Chandigarh ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Result 2018
- RRB Chennai ALP Result 2018
- RRB Kolkata ALP Result 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Siliguri ALP result 2018
- RRB Malda ALP result 2018
- RRB Bhopal ALP result 2018
- RRB Patna ALP Result 2018
- RRB Mumbai ALP Result 2018
- RRB Allahabad ALP Result 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Secunderabad ALP Result 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Result 2018
- RRB Jammu ALP Result 2018
- RRB Guwahati ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bilaspur ALP Result 2018
- RRB Ajmer ALP Result 2018
- RRB Bangalore ALP Result 2018
- RRB Ranchi ALP Result 2018