Kalyani University PG Admission 2019: The Kalyani University had released a notification for the admissions of the Post Graduation courses 2019-20. The candidates interested to join in Kalyani University Admissions 2019 can check the eligibility criteria first. The aspirants who satisfying the eligibility criteria only register for the Kalyani Univerity Application Form 2019. The Kalyani University PG Application Dates 2019 intimate in our web portal. The candidates who submit the Kalyani Univ PG Online Form 2019 before the last date only eligible to appear for the selection process.

The applicants can have the selection of either entrance test or educational merit based on the applying course. The Kalyani University Admission Selection Post Wise update in our web portal for reference. The candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below to register for Kalyani University PG Admissions. Here we provide direct link mentioned below to get the Kalyani University PG Apply Online. For more details, contenders can stay connected with our web portal for the latest information.

Kalyani University PG Admission 2019

Kalyani University PG Admission 2019-20~Apply Online

The Kalyani University established on 01st November 1960 in West Bengal. Kalyani University offers various UG & PG courses for admissions. The courses offered by Kalyani University are BA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.L.I.Sc., MFA, M.Tech, MRDM, DHHM, MCA, B.Tech, MBA, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil, Ph.D. & others. Every year a large number of contenders are applying for the Kalyani University Admissions. The below article gives the details regarding the Kalyani University Admission Eligibility, application dates, selection & others.

Application Dates of Kalyani University PG Admission 2019

Name of the university Kalyani University
Admission Courses Post Graduation Courses
Application Mode Online
Kalyani University Application Dates 2019 Notified Soon
Selection Process Educational Merit
Article Category Kalyani University Admission Form 2019
Official Website www.klyuniv.ac.in

Kalyani University PG Admission Eligibility 2019

Educational Qualification:

Name of the Course Eligibility
M.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology & Statistics Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Science in the respective subject
M.Sc Biochemistry Bachelor of Sciences (Hons) in Chemistry/ Psychology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology with Chemistry as a pass subject
Master of Science in Biophysics B.Sc (Hons) in Physics/ Chemistry
M.Sc Molecular Biology & Biotechnology B.Sc. (Hons) in Botany/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Physiology/ Molecular Biology and or Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
Master of Sciences in Geography B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) in Geography
M.Sc.Environmental Management Candidates must have a science stream in Higher Secondary Level (10+2) followed by –

B. Sc. (Hons.) in Botany/ Environmental Science/ Zoology/ Physiology/ Nutrition/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Anthropology/ Physics/ Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science. OR

B.A. (Hons) in Geography/ Economics OR

B.Sc. (Hons) in Agricultural Science/Horticulture/ Sericulture, Fisheries Science/ Aquaculture Management/ Veterinary Science.

M.A. in Bengali, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, History & Sociology B.A. (Hons) in Arts or Humanities in the respective subject
B.Com (Hons) in Commerce
M.A. Folklore B.A. (Hons) in Linguistics/ English/ Bengali/ Sanskrit/ History/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Political Science/ Geography/ Economics / Psychology/ Education/ Philosophy/ Music/ Drama & Painting
Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc) Category A: B.A.(Hons) in Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences.

Category B: B.Sc. (Hons) in Science/ Technology & allied subjects including B.E., B.Tech, MCA, MBA, BCA & BBA

M.F.A. Candidates must have passed 4 years Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree with a specialization in any discipline from any UGC recognized University.
M.A. /M.Sc. Education B.Ed followed by M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com (Or) Honours degree in Education
M.Tech (CSE) 1st Class B.Tech/B.E. in Com./ Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Comp. Science & Technology/ Electronics and Tele Communication/ Radio Physics & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ M.C.A.(with Hons.), (50%) in Physics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Comp. Science/ Electronics Service or any B.E./ B.Tech/ from recognised University.
M.Tech. in Environmental Management M.Sc. in any discipline/ M.C.A./ B.Tech./ B.E. degree from any recognized University/ Institute
MRDM B.A.(Hons)/ B.Sc(Hons)/ B.Com (Hons) in any subject
Honors Graduate with Mathematics as one subject in degree level (OR) B.E./B.Tech. candidates
M.B.A Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Graduates in Engineering or Management or Five years law course
DHHM Graduate in any discipline
M.Ed. Candidates obtained at least 50% marks in a Post-Graduate course in Science, Arts & Commerce preceded by regular Hons Degree in relevant subject.
B.P.Ed Based on the NCTE norms & outstanding sports background
M.P.Ed Graduates with a sound sports background and B.P.Ed Degree or its equivalent or B.P.Ed Degree (Three years course) from any recognized University
Diploma in Adult Education Graduate in any discipline
M.Phil. Programmes Any candidate who has passed the M.A (with 50% marks for General/ OBC & 40% for SC/ST) examination from any recognized University

Application Fees:

S.No Category Name Application Fees
1 General & OBC Rs.400/-
2 SC & ST Rs.200/-
3 PWD Rs.160/-

Steps for Kalyani University PG Application Form 2019

The contenders interested to register for the Kalyani University Admissions 2019 can check the application dates on the website. The contenders who submit the application form before the last date only eligible to appear for the selection. The aspirants can follow the simple steps to mentioned below to register for the admission process. The candidates need to fill the accurate data to registration.

  • Visit the official website address first.
  • Click on the admission tab on the home page.
  • Select the Post Graduation programmes link.
  • Check the eligibility criteria on the advertisement pdf.
  • Click on the apply online link.
  • Fill the application form with the required details & upload the document.
  • Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
  • Take a hard copy of the application form for reference.

Click Here for Kalyani University PG Admission Application 2019

Kalyani University PG Selection Process 2019

The contenders applied for the admission process can have the selection on two categories. one is for educational merit-based seat allotment & next one entrance test based allotment. The Kalyani University provides admissions for 60% of seats in hone university students based on the academic marks. Remaining 40% seats allotted on the basis of the academic merit & entrance test for the candidates other than the home university as well as the home university. The candidates failed to get admission in 60% seat admissions, those can apply for the remaining 40% admissions. If in case of a tie, average of top 5 scoring subjects (except environmental studies) from Higher Secondary examinations consider for selection. For more details, contenders can stay connected with our web page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *