JKBOPEE CET Online Application 2020: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test (JK CET) in the month of April 2020 for BE, B.Tech Courses. The board authorities going to release the JKBOPEE CET Admission 2020. The applicants who are take admissions in B.Tech, BE Courses can fill the application form before the last date. The candidates who are looking for the JKCET Application Form 2020 will available from Feb to March 2020.
The Common Entrance Test will conduct in the month of April 2020 Interested and eligible candidates can check the JKCET Admission Eligibility 2020 in this article. The aspirants want to get more details regarding the JKBOPEE CET Application Dates can follow the below article. For more details about JKCET BE B.Tech Admission 2020 such as application dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result to refer given article.
JKBOPEE CET Online Application 2020
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test- JKCET is a state-level entrance exam. CET is conducted once in a year for admission in Engineering (B.Tech/ BE only) programmes. These programmes are offered by the various government and private institutions situated in Jammu & Kashmir state. Every year JKBOPEE has conducted the entrance exam for Under Graduate courses of BE, B.Tech Courses. Here, candidates can get detailed information about JKCET BE Application Form 2020. The candidates who are applied for the entrance exam can download the JKBOPEE CET Hall Ticket 2020 from the official main portal prior to the exam date. Participants can need to stay in touch with this main portal for the more latest information about JKBOPEE BE Admission 2020.
Short Points of JKCET BE B.Tech Admission Notification 2020
|Conducted by||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Admission For||Under Graduate Courses|
|Name of the exam||Common Entrance Test- CET|
|Name of the Courses||BE, B.Tech Courses|
|Application starting date||Feb 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application||March 2020|
|JKCET Exam date||April 2020|
|Hall ticket availability date||April 2020|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Category||Admission/ Application Form|
Eligibility Criteria for JKBOPEE BE Admission 2020
Students must have completed 12th Class/ Intermediate examination in relevant stream from the certified board and at least 50% aggregate marks. For more details about qualification to refer official notification given below link
Candidate’s age must be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2020.
JKCET Application Fees 2020:
All Category Candidates can need to pay the application fees: Rs. The 800/-through online mode by using the credit card/ debit card or Net Banking.
JKBOPEE B.Tech Application Dates 2020
|Opening date to the online application form||Feb 2020|
|Closing date of application form submission||March 2020|
|Closing date of online registration with the late fee||March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2020|
|JKCET BE B.Tech Entrance Exam Date||April 2020|
|Answer Key issuing date||one or two days after the CET|
|Date of JKBOPEE Result||May 2020|
|Counseling Dates||July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2020|
JKCET BE B.Tech Apply Online 2020
The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date in the month of March 2020. Here we providing simple steps to apply the application form.
- Log on to the official website of JKBOPEE.
- Find the link named JKBOPEE Online Application 2020 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Open & download the application form.
- Enter the required details in the online application form without any mistakes.
- Insert a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online mode
- Click on the submit option
- Download the application form and take a print out for further references.
JKBOPEE CET Exam Pattern 2020
- CET will Conduct through Offline Mode (Pen Paper Based).
- The exam will contain Objective Type/ Multiple Choice question paper.
- The question paper will consist of 180 questions for 180 marks.
- For each question carries one marks.
- Duration of time is 3 hours
- The entrance exam will consist of single papers with 3 sections, i.e. Physics, Mathematics. and, Chemistry.
- There will be a Negative Marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the correct answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max marks||Exam Duration|
|Physics||60||60 Marks||3 hours|
|Total||180 question||180 marks|
Syllabus for Jammu & Kashmir CET 2020
The students applied for the admission need to download the below exam syllabus and start preparing for the exam. Even students can download the model papers to get an idea about the question paper pattern. Students can visit the official site to download the PDF File of the exam syllabus and model papers 2020.
- Physical World And Measurement
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body
- Properties Of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Solid State & States Of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Chemistry Of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids
- Co-Ordination Chemistry
- Nomenclature And Basic Concepts In Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III
- Molecules Of Life
- Sets, Relations, And Functions
- Complex Number; Linear In equation; Linear Programming
- Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination & Binomial Theorem
- Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Matrices And Determinants
- Limit, Continuity, And Differentiation
- Integration And Differential Equations
- Straight Lines And Conic Sections
- Statistics And Probability
- Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry
|General/ Open Merit (GEN/OM)||50%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
JKBOPEE B.Tech Hall Ticket 2020
JKCET BE Admit Card 2020 will release on April 2020. The postulants who applied for the entrance exam should have the JKBOPEE CET Hall Ticket 2020 compulsory to appear for the entrance exam. The hall ticket will available on the official website prior to the exam date. The board uploads the call letter on the main portal two weeks before the exam date. The candidates will not be allowed to write the entrance exam without it. The aspirants can get the venue details, exam time and date from the admit card. The applicants using their application id and date of birth need to download the hall ticket. For students, we will intimate the available dates of admit card 2020 on our web page. The postulants should carry the entry card along with id proof to the exam hall.
JKCET B.Tech Entrance Test Result 2020
The people who attempted the entrance exam will be eagerly searching for the result from the main portal after the declaration of the result. The board will announce the JKBOPEE BE Results 2020 only on the official web portal. For the students searching for the result, we will declare the latest information on the result. Most probably result will available before or on May 2020. We will update the information about the JKBOPEE BE Entrance Result Date & links once the exam is completed. The result can download by using hall ticket number and date of birth from the main portal. The applicants who are selected the entrance exam those can call for the JKCET B.Tech Counseling 2020. The counseling date will intimate shortly on the official website.
For more details about Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test BE B.Tech Admission to refer our web page regularly. Here we will be providing the latest details of the article here. Even for aspirants can comment below to clear doubts regarding the article.