JEE Mains Dress Code 2019: Here is a notice for the aspirants who going to attend the NTA JEE Mains 2019. The National Testing Agency (NTA) authorities are conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains in the month of Jan & April 2019. The authorities conducting the January JEE Mains on 06th to 20th Jan 2019 and April Exam on 07th to 21st April 2019. The board authorities conducting the exam various centers at all over India. The huge number of aspirants this year applied the JEE Mains Notification 2019 and attend the exam. The candidates who going to attend the NTA JEE Mains 2019 all can know the NTA JEE Mains Dress Code. The Rules & Regulation of JEE Mains Dress Code 2019 is mentioning the below. The aspirants follow the below article to know the details of Dress code.
JEE Mains Dress Code 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains for the B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Planning courses. The students by writing the NTA JEE Mains 2019 can get the admission in the various NITs, IITs, IIITs and other institutes in India. Every year many aspirants applied the JEE Mains and get the admission in their interesting courses at interesting institutes. Now this year the NTA has released the notification for the JEE Mains. The huge number of aspirants already applied the application and waiting for the exam. The officials conducting the exam in the month of January & April 2019. The authorities release the JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2019 on its page. Now the exam admits card is available on the official page. The students who go to attend the exam all can check the NTA JEE Mains Cutoff Marks 2019. Once the written exam is completed the university authorities release the JEE Mains 2019 Result.
JEE Mains Dress Code 2019|Exam Dates of NTA JEE Mains 2019
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains|
|The Academic Year||2019-20|
|JEE Mains Exam Date||January Exam Date: 06th to 20th Jan 2019
April Exam Date: 07th to 21st April 2019
|Hall Ticket Availability Date||10 days before the exam|
|Article Category||JEE Main Dress Code 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.nta.ac.in|
|JEE Mains Result||Updated Soon|
NTA JEE Mains Dress Code for Boys/Girls 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) authorities have not specified any dress code for the JEE Mains 2019. But the candidates who going to attend the JEE Mains all can mains the formal dress code. The aspirants who attend the exam all keep the mind on what to wear and what not wear to the exam hall. Here we listed some points of the dress code.
- The aspirants do not wear anything with the too many pockets
- Do not wear Jewellery
- The students can wear simple clothes without accessories
- We preferably to the students wear T-shirts and Jeans or top/Kurti with leggings.
The JEE Main exam has no dress code. Here we provide some materials to the Boys/Girls wear to the exam hall.
For Boys: T-shirts and Jeans along with sandal
For Girls: T-shirts and Jeans or top or leggings along with the Loafer or Flat.
Students What Not wear on the JEE Mains Exam 2019
Here we listed the few materials not wear on the exam.
- Full Sleeve Shirt
- High heels
What to Carry the NTA JEE Mains Exam Hall 2019
The board authorities announce the which item are allowed the exam hall. Here we listed the few items to carry the exam hall below.
- NTA JEE Mains Admit Card 2019 Print Out
- A valid Govt Id Proof
- Disability certificates under this category
- A clear Clipboard (Pen Paper Exam)
List of Items does not carry the JEE Mains Exam Hall 2019
The NTA authorities mentioning the few items lists not carry the exam hall. Here we listed the few items below.
- Mobile Phone
- Digital watch
- Log Tabl
- Materials orbits of papers etc
- Any snacks item like tea, coffee, cold drinks etc
- Students suffering from diabetes, the board allow carrying the Sugar Tablets/Fruits etc
Instruction & Guidelines of NTA JEE Mains 2019
The NTA authorities release the few instructions for the JEE Mains exam on its official notification. Based on the official notification here we listed the instructions below.
- The candidates first check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category.
- The students should report at 7.00 a.m. at the examination center
- The aspirants must carry the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. The candidates without carrying the admit card not be permitted for the examination.
- For Aptitude Test in Architecture, applicants bring their own geometry box set,
pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- The students can bring the clear a cardboard or a clipboard
- The aspirants applied the PWD category can bring the copy PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- The aspirants should come to the exam hall ten minutes before the commencement of the paper. Every candidate will be given a sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it.
- The aspirants do not carry the textual material, Calculators, bits of papers, mobile phone, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, printed or written material, pager or any other device.
- The candidate shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their exam Question Paper only. Is there any gesture or conversation or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehavior.