- ISI Admission Notification 2019-20~Prospectus & Application Dates
Here is a notice for the aspirants who are waiting for the ISI Admission 2019-20 Notification. The Indian Statistical Insitute (ISI) authorities now released the admission notification on its portal. The candidates who want to join the ISI UG PG Courses all can apply the ISI Entrance Application Form 2019. The ISI officials release the application forms for the entrance exam. The starting date of the entrance application form is February 2019. The last date for submitting the ISI Admission Registration Form is March 2019. The mode of submitting the admission registration form is an online mode. The aspirants first check the admission process before applying the online application form. The authorities going to conducting the ISI Entrance Exam 2019 in the month of May 2019. The applicants want to check the ISI Admission Eligibility 2019 can follow the below article.
ISI Admission Notification 2019-20~Prospectus & Application Dates
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) every year conducting the entrance exam for the various courses in different universities. The huge number of aspirants every year applied the ISI Admission Notification and get the admission in various ISI branches. Now the ISI Board authorities recently released the Admission notification for B Stat (Hons.), B Math (Hons.), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS), M Tech (CrS), M Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships courses admission notification. The aspirants who have the eligibility and interest all can apply the admission process. The ISI Admission Process 2019 is a written exam and interview. The authorities conducting the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam 2019 in the various centers in India.
The ISI Entrance Test Centres List is Agartala, Guwahati, Patana, Ahemadabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Indore, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Imphal, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Shillong, Chennai, Jamshedpur, Silcher, Cochin, Kanpur, Siliguri, Coimbatore, Kharagpur, Surat, Dehradun, Kolkata, Tezpur, Delhi, Malda, Vijayawada, Dibrugarh, Mangalore, Varanasi, Durgapur, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Guntur and Nagpur.
Application Dates of ISI Entrance Exam 2019
|Name of the Institute||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Exam Name||ISI Entrance Exam|
|Admission For||all Diploma, UG, PG Courses|
|ISI Entrance Application Starting Date||February 2019|
|Admission Registration Form Last Date||March 2019|
|ISI Entrance Exam date||May 2019|
|Hall Ticket Availability Date||April 2019|
|Article Category||ISI Admission 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.isical.ac.in|
|ISI Entrance Result Date||May/June 2019|
Eligibility for ISI Admission 2019-20 Notification
B.Stat (Hons)/B.Math (Hons):
- The aspirants must pass the Passed 12th or equivalent from the recognized board in Mathematics & English subjects with minimum passing marks.
- The aspirants must have the Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Electronic Science/ Information Technology or BE/ B Tech degree or any other qualification.
- The aspirants should have a 3 years Bachelor’s degree or a BE/B Tech degree with Statistics as a subject, or a Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics from ISI or a B Math degree from ISI.
- The aspirants must have the three years Bachelor degree in Mathematics/ BE/B.Tech with mathematics/ B.Stat from ISI.
- The candidates must have the three years Bachelor degree in Maths, Eco, Stats & Physics/ B.Stat from ISI or BE/B.Tech
- The aspirants must pass the three years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech courses.
- The students can apply for this courses must complete a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum passing marks.
M Tech (CrS):
- The contenders must pass the Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Electronic Science/ Information Technology or BE/ B Tech degree.
- The candidates should have the Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Maths with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B. Tech or equivalent and Chemistry & Physics at 12th level/ Mathematics at graduation level.
- For Gen/OBC category candidates can application Fee Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST category applicants can pay registration fee Rs 500/-
- The aspirants can pay application fee via net banking, debit/credit card or Bank Challan of SBI bank.
ISI Admission Selection Process:
- Online Written exam
ISI Admission Application 2019 ~ Apply Online
The aspirants who want to apply the ISI Admission Notification 2019 all can check the above eligibility details. The students who have the above eligibility all apply the ISI Admission Online Application Form 2019. The board authorities release the application form on its portal. The candidates by using the below link visit the ISI official page and apply the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam Application 2019. Here we mention the steps to fill the online application form via ISI web page. The simple steps are mentioning the below.
- The aspirants first visit the ISI web page.
- In that page, search for the admission application form link.
- Then click on that application form link.
- After filling the all required details in mandatory fields in the application form
- Next uploaded the photo, signature and mark sheets.
- After paying the registration form fee based on the category
- Next click the submit button.
- Then download the admission form further preferences.
Exam Pattern of ISI Entrance Test 2019
The ISI authorities release the written test pattern on its official notification. The contenders who want to write the ISI admission exam all can check the exam pattern below. The aspirants by using the exam pattern can prepare for the entrance exam. The candidates by using the ISI Admission Test Pattern 2019 can know the exam pattern like number of questions, number of marks, exam type time duration. According to the ISI official notification the exam pattern is listed below.
- The written exam has two sections like sections 1 & sections 2.
- The exam conducting on MCQs and Descriptive Type.
- Each section has 2 hours time duration.
- The written exam paper questions based on the candidate’s previous courses subjects.
Check ~ Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
The application enrollment is completed the ISI authorities prepare the written exam to admit card. The aspirants who applied the application before the last date those all can get the ISI Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019. The board authorities release the admit card on its portal. The ISI Officials issue the exam call letter 20 days before the exam. The authorities may declare the exam admit in the month April 2019. After releases, the exam hall ticket the students by using the above link visit the ISI page and download the exam hall ticket. After downloading the entrance exam hall ticket candidates take the print out. The students without carrying the ISI Admission Exam Call Letter 2019 the association not allowed to write the exam. So contenders must carry the exam hall ticket through exam hall.
ISI Admission Exam Result 2019
After the exam completed the board authorities prepare the result. The authorities by using the answer key they issue the exam result. The entrance exam completed after 15 days the ISI officials release the ISI Entrance Exam Result 2019. The authorities declare the exam results in the month May/June 2019. After result release date is announced we updated on our page. The candidates who qualify in the written exam all eligible to attend the next process. The next process is ISI Admission Interview 2019. The aspirants have any doubts on above article we please comment below we updated on our page. For latest updates contenders keep visit our page.