- IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2019-20
- Delhi IIT Ph.D. Admission Application 2019-20 Dates
The Indian Insititute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, is going to conducting the IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2019. The board authorities going to release the official notification on its portal. The aspirants who want to join the Ph.D. course in IIT Delhi all can apply the Delhi IIT Ph.D. Entrance Notification 2019. The IIT authorities once release the official notification for the year 2019-20 we intimated on our web page. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Delhi IIT Ph.D. Admission Application 2019 form before the last date. The application form starting date is the first week of March 2019. The last date to enroll the registration form is the second week of April 2019. The aspirants who applied for the IITs Ph.D. admission all first check all details of IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission Process 2019 before the applying the admission.
IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2019-20
Indian Insititute of Technology (IIT) Delhi every year conducting the many entrance exams for the various courses admission in IIT Delhi. A large number of aspirants every year applied IIT Delhi admission process and get the admission seat in their interesting courses. Now this year the authorities of IIT Delhi is going to conducting the Ph.D. courses admission. The aspirants who have the eligibility all can apply the admission process. The authorities issue the Delhi IIT Ph.D. Admission Notification 2019 in the month of March 2019. The aspirants want to check the IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission Eligibility 2019 please read below article.
Delhi IIT Ph.D. Admission Application 2019-20 Dates
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Insititute of Technology (IIT) Delhi|
|The Academic Year||2019-20|
|Official notification release date||March 2019|
|IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission starting date||First Week of March 2019|
|IIT Ph.D. Entrance Application last date||the Second Week of October 2019|
|Article About||IIT Delhi PhD Admission 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.iitd.ac.in|
|Admission Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Exam Date||May & June 2019|
List of Ph.D. Courses offered by IIT Delhi
The aspirants who applied for the admission all can check the courses list before applying for the admission. The IIT Delhi Ph.D. Courses list is mentioning the below.
- Chemical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Physical Science Courses:
- Humanities & Social Science (Economics, Psychology, English, Philosophy, Sociology)
Eligibility for Delhi IIT Ph.D. Admission 2019
The aspirants who applied the admission process all can have the below eligibility. The aspirants who have the below eligibility all can apply for the admission process. According to the official notification pdf the eligibility is mentioning below.
The aspirants who applied the admission for Ph.D. courses all should have the below eligibility.
- The aspirants must complete the M.Tech/M.E in Engineering or equivalent degree from an AICTE/UGC Approved University or Institute and score the minimum 60% marks 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- The candidates completed the M.Sc/B.E/B. Tech from recognized university/Institute with 70% Marks 7.5 CGPA on a 10-point and MA/M.Com with the minimum 55% marks from any AICTE or UGC approved institutes.
- The B.E/B. Tech Degree candidates have the below qualification.
- The students have the Valid GATE/NET Scorecard.
- And also have the UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- The candidates can complete B.E./B.Tech degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Scorecard.
- The contenders who apply for the Ph.D. admission all can pay the admission fee Rs 1000/- via online payment through Debit/credit/internet banking.
- The aspirants who apply the admission all have the minimum and maximum age limit. The aspirants can check the official notification for the age limit.
Fellowship gave by Institute:
- The M.Sc./MA with GATE/NET qualified aspirants will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased up to Rs.28000/-
- The B.Tech/BE with GATE/NET and M.Tech applicants will be eligible for the fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased up to Rs.28000/-.
The IIT Delhi board authorities also issue the admission process for the Ph.D. course admission.
- Written Test
Delhi IIT Ph.D. Admission Application 2019-20 ~Apply Online
The aspirants who have the above eligibility all can apply for the admission. The board authorities issue the online application form on its web page. The aspirants who applied the IIT Delhi Ph.D. Online Application Form 2019 all are first check eligibility, admission process, and fellowship details. The IIT Delhi board authorities release the online registration form in the month of March 2019. Once the board authorities issue the application form availability dates we updated in our article. The aspirants after release the registration form visit the IIT Delhi web page by using the below-provided link. Here we also give some steps to fill the application form through the official page.
- The aspirants first visit the Delhi IIT official link.
- In that page, aspirants search for the admission link.
- Then click the PG admission online form link.
- After the board authorities issued online application page is open.
- In that page, aspirants enter the all required details.
- Next upload the passport size photo, signature.
- After paying the application fee via online payment.
- Then click the submit button.
- After download, the admission application forms further preferences.
Check ~ Delhi IIT Ph.D. Entrance Test 2019 Hall Ticket
The aspirants who applied the admission entrance exam all are waiting for the release date of exam hall ticket. The board authorities after completed the application process, they prepare the IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission Admit Card 2019. The aspirants who applied for the admission before the last date those all get the exam to admit card. The IIT authorities issue the exam admit card 15 days before the written exam. The officials once announce the exam hall ticket we intimated on our page. After the aspirants by using the roll number and password can download the exam admit card. The aspirants must carry the exam hall ticket through exam hall. The contenders without carrying the exam call letter board not allow to write the exam.
Release Date of IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission Result 2019
The written exam is completed, the board authorities issue the exam results. The exam attended candidates searching the entrance exam result date on the various web portal. The exam completed after few days the officials issue the Delhi IIT Ph.D. Entrance Result 2019. The aspirants by using the above official link visit the web page and check the result and cutoff marks. The authorities issue the result along with the IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission Cutoff 2019 marks on its portal.
The aspirants want to get more details regarding the IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2019 please comment below we updated on our page. So keep in touch with our page regularly.