- IGNOU Master Jan Admission 2020~Prospectus & Online Application Dates
IGNOU Master Admission 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University-IGNOU has released admission notification for Mater Courses of MA, M.Sc M.Com & other courses. The applicants who want to take PG admissions can fill the application form. Interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date. The IGNOU PG Application Form 2020 available from in the month of October/ November 2019. Participants can check the IGNOU MA Eligibility 2020 in this article. The aspirants want to get more details regarding the IGNOU M.Sc Registration Dates 2020 can follow the below article. The students who have applied for the admission those can check the IGNOU PG Merit List 2020 from the website a few days after completion of the application process. For more details about IGNOU Master Jan Admission 2020 such as eligibility, application dates, the application process, admission & etc available in below article.
IGNOU Master Jan Admission 2020~Prospectus & Online Application Dates
The candidates those who do not want to join Post Graduate can take admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University. The IGNOU offers both regular and distance education for the students. Now the association had released the admissions for the MA, M.Com, M.Sc courses. The IGNOU has Invited IGNOU PG Application Form 2020 to take admission in the MA, M.Com, M.Sc & other courses. Every year in IGNOU release Post Graduate admission in the month of January 2020. Every year a large number of aspirants will take part in the admission. The aspirants interested in IGNOU MA M.Sc M.Com Admission at distance education we provided the admission process below. Participants can need to stay in touch with this web portal for more latest information.
About IGNOU University:
Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in the year of 1985. This university offers admission in certificate, diploma, degree, Masters, Post Graduate & doctoral programmes in different fields. The university offers need-based academic programmes by giving vocational and professional orientation to the courses.
Application Dates of IGNOU PG Admission Notification 2019
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Admission for||Post Graduate Courses|
|Courses Name||MA, M.Com, M.Sc & other Masters courses|
|IGNOU PG Application Dates||October/November 2019|
|IGNOU PG Admission Merit List 2019 Releasing Date||Intimated Soon|
|Article Category||IGNOU PG Admission 2020 Application Dates|
|IGNOU PG Merit List based on||UG Courses marks|
Courses offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Rural Development (MARD)
- English (MEG)
- Philosophy (MAPY)
- Hindi (MHD)
- Political Science (MPS)
- Education (MAEDU)
- Sociology (MSO)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- History (MAH)
- Economics (MEC)
- Psychology (MAPC)
- Gandhi and Peace Studies (MGPS)
- Adult Education (MAAE) (offered only in January Session)
- Extension and Development Studies (MAEDS)
- Distance Education (MADE)
- Translation Studies (MATS)
- Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- MSWC (Master of Social Work) (Counselling)
- MSCCFT (Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy)
- MTTM (Master of Tourism and Travel Management)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MAAN (Masters in Anthropology)
- Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MCOM (Master of Commerce)
- Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
IGNOU MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com Admission Eligibility 2020
Students must have passed graduate/ bachelors degree from the recognized university with at least minimum marks in UG Courses.
The application fees details will update on the official website. So, candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal.
There is no age limit for admission to Post Graduate course in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU Master Application Dates:
|Starting date to apply the application form||October 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||November 2019|
|Ending date to pay the application fees||November 2019|
|Cutoff List releasing Date||January 2020|
|Availability of Merit list||Intimated Soon|
|Admission Dates||January 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||February 2020|
IGNOU PG Apply Online 2020
The students interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date in the month of April 2020. Here we providing simple and easy steps to apply the IGNOU PG Application Form 2020.
- Candidates need to open the official web portal.
- Find the link named IGNOU M.Sc Application Form 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Open the application form.
- Put the required details in the online application form without mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size signature and photographs.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- Click on the submit button
- Download the application form and take a print out for further references.
Merit List for IGNOU M.Sc Admission 2019
The candidates who have got good marks in Under Graduate Courses those will shortlist for counseling. The merit list will base on Bachelors Class performance. The Merit list will declare on the official main portal after completion of the selection. The IGNOU prepare the merit list by using the cut off marks. After a few days the university issue the IGNOU Master Merit List 2020. The aspirants who are shortlisted for the admission and reach the cutoff marks those appear in the merit list. The university will prepare the IGNOU PG Selected List 2020 file. The participants who satisfy the cutoff marks all are qualified in the UG Courses. The people visit the official site and check the cutoff marks and merit list. The merit list will prepare by Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU MA M.Sc M.Com Admission 2019
The IGNOU Master Admission will start after the declaration of the merit list. The students shortlisted those must bring original certificated, id proof, pass photo to the Counseling. After the allotment of seat, the people have to report to the allotment for admission into Under Graduate Courses in Indira Gandhi National Open University. Within the specified date & time to complete the admission process. The candidates who will get the Post Graduate admission in IGNOU Admission will base on Cutoff marks.
- Academic Year certificate
- Inter Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate.
- Graduate Mark Sheet
- Resident Certificate
- 10th class certificate
- Transfer Certificate – (TC)
- Original ID Proof.
- Other required documents.
For more details about Indira Gandhi National Open University Master to refer official notification given below link.