- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2020~Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
- Released Date of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Schedule 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
- Topics in IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Model/ Sample Papers
- Steps to Download IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket 2020
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) had released a notification for the admissions of the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses 2019-2020. The contenders eligible for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 are applied in November/December 2019. The contenders who submit the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2020 before the last date can have the entrance examination in January 2020. The exact IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020 update on our web portal. The contenders going to appear for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will get the admit card from the official site. Without the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020 contenders not allowed to appear for the examination. The release date of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket 2020 & process to download the admit card intimate in our web portal.
The students can check the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Cut Off Marks 2020 on the official site. The contenders who got more than the cut off marks in the entrance test only eligible to get selected from the examination. All the applicants need to prepare well for the entrance test to get more than the qualifying marks. So here we provide IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus, exam pattern & previous question paper details. The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Old Papers are available on the official website for reference. For more updates, contenders can check the details mentioned below for reference.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2020~Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) established in the year 1985 in various locations. This is one of the largest & famous universities in India. The IGNOU provides the open/ distance education facility for the students who are unable to complete their studies in regular education. This university offers various Ug, PG, Diploma, Professional & other courses for admissions. The detailed Courses Offered by IGNOU are BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, B.Ed, BRS, BSW, BLIS, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, MTTM, M.Ed, LLB, LLM, MLIS, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil, Ph.D., Certification courses & others. The IGNOU conducts the admissions for their courses in 2 sessions(June session & January session). Recently IGNOU B.Ed January 2019 Prospectus released on the website. Contenders registered for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 can check the below article for latest updates regarding the selection process.
Released Date of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Schedule 2020
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Admission For||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Academic Session||January 2020|
|IGNOU B.Ed Admission Prospectus 2019||Available Now|
|IGNOU B.Ed Application Dates 2019||November/ December 2019|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2019||January 2020|
|Article Category||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2020|
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|Part B: Subject Competence (any one)|
|Section V||Science/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ English/ Hindi||20||20|
Topics in IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
General English Comprehension –
- Basic grammar
- Antonyms, Synonyms
- Reading comprehension
- Idioms & Phrase
Logical & Analytical Reasoning –
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding – decoding
- Number Series
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on the statement)
General Awareness –
- Social science, Current affairs
- Political science
Teaching Aptitude –
- Aptitude & Development of Student
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Teaching Ability
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals & Principle of Education
- Child-Centered & Progressive Education
- Inclusive Education
- Learning & Pedagogy
Subject Awareness –
The subject awareness section having 20 questions based on the subject chosen by candidates on the basis of educational background in 12th standard. Individuals can choose according to their subjects which are given below.
- Science – In this science subject question comes from Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Mathematics – Questions will ask in Arithmetics, Number system, Algebra, Trigonometry, simplification & Geometry.
- Social Studies – In these subjects, History, Social science, Geography, Political science & Current affairs and the topics.
- English, Hindi – Grammar, Reading Ability & Word Usage.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Model/ Sample Papers
The contenders applied for the admission process of B.Ed courses can check the official website for details of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Previous Papers. The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Papers helps to practice & improve their performance in the examination. The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Solved Papers helps to get a different way of solving the same problems it helps to optimize the time for every problem. By practicing the more number of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Model Papers contenders can get over the examination fear & others. So all the contenders must download the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Sample Papers from the website.
Steps to Download IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket 2020
The contenders who are applied for the admission process will get the admit card from the official site. The IGNOU Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is the entry card for the examination hall. All the applicants need to get the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020 to appear for the examination. The organization planning to release the Admit Card for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 before 10-15 days of the examination. The postulants can follow the below steps to get the hall ticket.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the student support tab on the home page.
- Select the result link on that.
- Search for the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card link on the opened page.
- Select the Hall Ticket for B.Ed Entrance exam 2019 link.
- Enter the candidate name/ 9 digit enrolment number.
- Click on the submit option.
- The admit card display on the screen.
- Download & take a hard copy for the examination.
The applicants can check the details of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result, cut off marks & IGNOU B.Ed Admission Merit List 2020 etc-update in our web portal.