E Medhabruti Scholarship 2020: Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha had announced the E Medhabruti Scholarship Notification. Candidates who have less family income those are now eligible for E Medhabruti Scholarship. Interested candidates can check the E Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 by visiting the official notification. The Odisha department authorities soon release the applications on the official site. Interested candidates apply for these scholarship applications before the last date. All the candidates can check the Odisha E Medhabruti Scholarship Notification 2020 by visiting the below advertisement link.
E Medhabruti Scholarship 2020-21 Odisha Application Fees Details
The students who are Interested and eligible for these E Medhabruti Scholarship Applications 2020 by visiting the official site. Candidates whose family income below the 6 lakhs those are eligible for these scholarships. The Government of Odisha is awarding different scholarship every year like Junior Merit Scholarship, Senior Merit Scholarship, Post Graduate Scholarship, Technical & Professional Scholarship, etc. If you want to get more details about the E Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 like eligibility, selection process, application dates, the application process, etc all are updated with below article.
Key Details of E Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
Conducting Board: Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha
Scholarship Name: E Medhabruti Scholarship
Application Starting Date: Released Soon
Online Application Closing Date: Updated Soon
Article Category: Scholarship Applications
Official Website: www.medhabruti.org
Eligibility Requirements of E Medhabruti Scholarship Applications 2020
Scholarships Amount Details:
|1. Junior Merit||10000||3000|
|2. Senior Merit||3000||5000|
|3. PG Merit||1500||10000|
|4. Technical/ Professional||10000||10000|
E-Medhabruti Scholarship Courses:
- Engineering & Architecture
- Veterinary Science
- Agriculture Science
- Agriculture Engineering
- Forestry Science
- Fishery Science
- Home Science
- B. Pharma
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Bachelor in Homeopathy
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic
- 5-year Integrated Law
- Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- 5 years of Integrated MBA
- 5 years Integrated MCA
- Other TEchnical/Professional Courses
- Master in Financial Control (MFC)
- 3 Year BCA
- 2 Year MCA
- 2 Year PGDM
Junior Merit Scholarship (on 12th Class Level):
Applicants who have passed the 10th class with 60% marks those are eligible for these scholarships.
- In these Junior Merit Scholarship is total 10,000 members are eligible.
- The scholarship will be given for Rs 3000 per month ( 10 Months) 3000 per year.
- Tenure of the scholarship will be 2 years.
- The family annual income is less than the 6 lakhs.
- Junior Merit Scholarship will be given on the merit-based.
Senior Merit Scholarship (Graduate Level):
The students who are passed the class 12th with 60% marks from Arts, Science, Commerce, Technical and Management fields those are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- In these Senior Merit Scholarship is only 3000 students are eligible.
- The Senior Merit Scholarship amount will be given for Rs 500 per month ( 10 Months) 5000 per year.
- Senior Merit Scholarship time period is 3 years.
- Whose family income below 6 lakhs those are eligible.
- The selection process is merit-based.
Post Graduate Scholarship:
The applicants who are must be passed the Graduation with 60% marks from any recognized univ/ board.
- In these total 1500 students are eligible for these scholarships.
- The Post Graduate Scholarship amount is Rs 1000 / month (10 Months) Rs 10, 000/ year.
- Candidates who are going to studying the Post Graduation eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants income below 6 lakhs those are eligible.
- Post Graduate Scholarship Time period is 2 years.
- The selection process is based on the merit list.
Technical & Professional Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates must be passed the +2 / Graduation with 60% marks those are eligible for this scholarship.
- In these total 1500 members are eligible for these scholarships.
- The Technical scholarship amount is Rs 1000/ month ( 10,000/ year).
- Technical & Professional Scholarship validity is a maximum of 5 years.
|Application Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Online Application Closing Date||Updated Soon|
|Merit List Declaration Date||Intimate Soon|
E Medhabruti Scholarship Application Process 2020
- Candidates visit the official website of the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha.
- Find the latest notifications on the home page.
- Search for the E Medhabruti Scholarship Notification.
- Open that notification link and read all the instructions.
- After reading this notification now click on apply online.
- Fill all the details like contact, personal, educational details.
- Upload and scanned the documents, signature, photograph.
- Submit the final submission.
- Save and take a print application form for future use.
Students who are living outside the state can send their application form by speed post at the address of :
Higher Secondary Department,
- Bank passbook copy with IFSC and MICR code.
- Income certificate.
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate ( only for sc/st) candidate
- Transfer Certificate
Merit List of E Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
Applicants who are applied in these applications before the last date those are now eagerly waiting for the E Medhabruti Scholarship Merit List 2020 by visiting the official site. Candidates whose names display on the selected list those are qualified for the Medhabruti scholarship merit list. Qualified candidates now going to the next selection process. All the candidates can stay with our website to get more details about the E Medhabruti scholarship.