C-DAC Admission 2019: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) had released a notification for the admissions of the PG Diploma courses in February 2019. The CDAC conducts the Centralized Common Admission Test (C-CAT) for the admissions in two sessions. The C-CAT generally conducted in July (for August admissions) & December (for February admissions). The students interested to join in CDAC PG Diploma courses can apply for the C-CAT-2019 before November 2018. The exact CDAC C-CAT Application Dates 2019 intimate in our web portal. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before registering for the CDAC PG Diploma Admissions February 2019.
The contenders can follow the simple steps mentioned for CDAC C-CAT Registration 2019. Here we provide direct link helps to submit the CDAC C-CAT 2019 Online Application Form. The contenders applied for the C-CAT 2019 can have the entrance examination in the month of December 2018. After completion of the entrance examination, contenders shortlisted are eligible to appear for counseling. For more details of C-CAT Entrance Registration Dates, CDAC Admission Eligibility & others check the article below.
C-DAC Admission 2019
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) is one of the famous organization established in 1984 & located in Pune, India. This organization regularly conducts the admissions for various courses like Post Graduate Diploma, Formal Training Programme, Programme for Advanced Computer Education (PACE), Corporate Training Programme, International Training Programmes, Education Technologies & others. The contenders interested in applying for the CDAC Admissions 2019 can check the details mentioned below.
Post Graduation Courses Available for CDAC C-CAT Admissions 2019
- Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
- VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (PG-DITISS)
- Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
- Embedded System Design (PG-DESD)
- System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
- The Internet of Things(PG-DIoT)
- Biomedical Instrumentation & HI (PG-DBIHI)
- Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- HPC System Administration(PG-DHPCSA)
CDAC Admission 2019 C-CAT Registration Form
|Association Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Exam||Centralized Common Admission Test (C-CAT)|
|Admission Courses||PG Diploma|
|CDAC C-CAT 2019 Application Dates||October-November 2018|
|CDAC PG Diploma Admission Process||C-CAT & Counselling|
|CDAC C-CAT 2019 Exam Date||December 2018|
|Article Category||CDAC C-CAT Registration Dates 2019|
Eligibility for CDAC PG Diploma Admissions 2019
Age Limit –
The contenders going to register for the CDAC PG Diploma Admissions 2019 need to have minimum 21 years. There is no upper age boundary for the admissions.
Educational Qualification –
- The applicants having B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg./ AMIE/ AIETE/ DoEACC from the field of Electronics/ Electoral/ Computer Science Engineering are eligible to apply for all the courses.
- The candidates from MCA/ M.Sc with CS, IT, EE, Electronics & Instrumentation are also eligible to apply for the CDAC C-CAT 2019.
- The candidates applying for the PG Diploma in Healthcare Informatics/ Geo-Informatics/ Automatics SCADA systems courses need to have PG in Maths/ Statistics/ Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Life Science/ Chemistry or Graduation in Medical/ Biomedical/ Pharmaceutical are also eligible.
- All the applicants need to have minimum passing marks of 50% to register for the admission process.
Registration Fees –
|Course||CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2019||Registration fee with laptop||Registration fee without the laptop|
|Category 1||Paper 1||Rs.1000/- +200/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Category 2||Paper 1+2||Rs.1200/-+200/-||Rs.1200/-|
|Category 3||Paper 1+2+3||Rs. 1400/-+200/-||Rs. 1400/-|
CDAC Registration for C-CAT 2019
The candidates interested & eligible for the CDAC Admission 2019 can follow the below steps to register for the admission. The officials released the CDAC PG Diploma Registration Form 2019 now on the official site. The candidates need to submit the CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2019 before the last date of applying. The contenders unable to follow the below steps can use the link mentioned below to directly fill the application. For more details, contenders can stay connected with us.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the Admissions tab on the home page.
- Select the PG diploma courses link.
- Check the eligibility criteria & click on the registration form online link.
- Fill the application form with the required details & documents.
- Pay the application fees & click on the submit option.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for reference.
The Process of CDAC Admission 2019
The contenders registered for the admissions can have the selection process of Centralized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). The C-CAT 2019 planning to conduct in the month of December 2018 for the admissions of February 2019. The contenders who are satisfying the CDAC C-CAT Cut Off Marks will be eligible to appear for the counseling process. The official conducts the CDAC C-CAT Counselling 2019 in the month of January 2019. Based on the entrance exam ranks, reservation criteria, options/ choices filled by the candidate officials will declare the CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment 2019. For more information contenders can stay connected with our web pages.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Dates
|CDAC C-CAT Online Registration 2019 Date||23rd October 2018|
|Online Registration of CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2019 close||3rd December 2018|
|Admit Card of CDAC C-CAT 2019 Releases Date||6-13 December 2018|
|CDAC C-CAT 2019 Exam Date||9th & 16th December 2018|
|CDAC C- CAT 2019 Result Date||27 December 2018|
|Online counseling Round 1||December 2018 –January 2019|
|CDAC C-CAT Counselling Result 2019||January 2019|
|Last date to fee payment of allotted seat||in January 2019|
|Counselling Round 2||January 2019|
|Fee payment last date of allotted seat||February 2019|
|Payment of caution deposit and online selection of course and centers (2nd counseling)||February 2019|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance course fee||February 2019|