CCRT Application Form 2020: The Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India had announced the latest notification for Center for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) New Delhi. Interested candidates can check the CCRT Application Form 2020 by visiting the official notification. The CCRT aim of achieving its goals and abiding by its values implements the CCRT Scholarship to provide facilities to children in the age group of 10-14 years. The main objective of the scholarship is to provide needy and exclusively talented students with financial assistance and facilities. All the candidates can check the CCRT Scholarship Notification 2020 by visiting the below advertisement link.
CCRT Application Form 2020-21 Eligibility & Fees Details
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is one of the primary institutions working towards linking education with the diverse Indian culture. Its headquarters are situated in the capital of the country- New Delhi and it has 3 other regional centers located in Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Udaipur in order to impart cultural education in a widespread area.
The students who have interested to apply for the CCRT Scholarship Application 2020 need to apply on or before the last date. The students falling under the age group of 10-14 years. The selected scholar will receive a grant of INR 3600 per annum and the fee incurred by the scholar to pay the Guru/teacher is reimbursed up to a maximum of INR 9000 per annum. If you want to get more details about the CCRT Scholarship Notification 2020 like eligibility, selection process, application dates, the application process, etc all are updated with our website.
Overview of CCRT Applications 2020
Board Name: Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India
Scholarship Provider: Center for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) New Delhi
Applications for: Scholarship
Application Starting Date: Released Soon
Online Application Closing Date: Updated Soon
Article Category: Application Form
Official Website: www.indiaculture.nic.in/
Eligibility Requirements of CCRT Application 2020
They should belong to a family practising traditional performing arts towards getting specialized training in different cultural fields (for example traditional forms of music, painting, dance, drama, literary arts and crafts, sculpture, giving special and extra emphasis on the rare art forms) which are about to be or in the process of getting extinct.
The students falling under the age group of 10-14 years.
Scholarship Award Details:
The selected candidates will receive a grant of INR 3600 per annum and the fee incurred by the scholar to pay the Guru/ teacher is reimbursed up to a maximum of INR 9000 per annum.
- The CCRT scholarship selection will be strictly on the basis of merit of the applicant and the availability of scholarships in the respective academic year.
- The shortlisted applicants are notified about the dates, timings, and venue of the Interviews/ tests held at the regional level around the month of May /August each year.
|Application Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Closing Date of Application||Updated Soon|
|Scholarship Distribution Date||Intimate Soon|
CCRT Scholarship Application Process 2020
- Applicants visit the official website of the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
- Search for the scholarship link.
- Open that link and download the application form.
- Now fill all the required details on the application form.
- Once check all the details.
- Attach all the documents, photograph, signature.
- Submit the application form by post.
- Candidates send the application form by below address.
D 998 D 998, Block D,
Palam Extension, Palam Colony,
New Delhi, Delhi 110077
- The form of acceptance.
- Certificate from the head of the institution where the applicant is pursuing the academic front.
- Performa presenting the details and training of the scholarship holder.
- Joint report of the scholar.
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian of the scholar.
- Half-yearly progress report of the scholar.
- Bank authorization letter