- AP ICET Question Papers 2020 Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern
AP ICET Question Papers 2020: Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (ASCHE) is going to conduct the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) in the month of May 2020 for MBA & MCA Courses. The applicants who want to take Andhra Pradesh MBA Admissions 2020 those can grab this best chance. Every year many candidates appear in the entrance exam this year also a large number of people applied for the Posts. People can check the AP ICET Previous Question Papers on the official main portal. The applicants who are looking for the AP ICET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern will available given below article. The aspirants who have applied for the post those can download the AP ICET MBA Admit Card 2020 from the official website. For complete details regarding SVU AP ICET Admission 2020 to refer given article.
AP ICET Question Papers 2020 Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state level entrance exam for MBA, MCA Courses is conducted every year by its conducting body i.e. Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU) on the behalf of ASCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The university has offered MBA & MCA Courses. Every year the university has conducted entrance test in the month of May 2020. Interested and eligible people can need to fill the application form before the last date. AP ICET Application Form 2020 will is available in the month of Feb to March 2020. Students can prepare well with the help of syllabus and also they can get an idea about the different AP ICET Model Papers 2020. In this page, we are providing all the information about Andhra Pradesh ICET Admissions 2020 such as question papers, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, here.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Dates
|Conducted Board||ASCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)|
|University Name||Sri Venkateshwara University|
|Name of the Exam||AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test)|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate Courses|
|Admission for||MBA, MCA Courses|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Admit Card Issuing date||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Declared Shortly|
|Article about||AP ICET Model Papers 2020|
AP ICET Previous Solved Paper Pdf
The entrance exam will conduct in the month of May 2020 for MBA Courses. The students who are going to appear in the entrance exam those can check the AP ICET Sample Papers 2020 on the official main portal. The applicants who have to prepare well & always aim to score high marks in all subjects. The AP ICET Test Applied aspirants can check or download the previous year question papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam. The applicants who are looking for the AP ICET Sample Papers 2020 and mode papers will intimate shortly in this article. For the best preparation, people have to study old year exam question paper. Sample papers are very easy for eligible & applied hardworking candidates.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Pattern 2020
- The AP ICET will consist of multiple choice/ objective type question paper.
- AP ICET will be held through offline mode (pen paper based)
- It will contain 200 questions for 200 marks
- For each question will carry one mark
- Duration of time is 2 hours 30 mins
- It will be divided into these sections i.e Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|A. Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|B. Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|C. Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Syllabus for AP MBA MCA Entrance 2020 tEST
A question is agreed followed by data in the form of 2 statements labeled as I & II
- If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer.
- The data given in 2 alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer
- If both I & II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer.
- If both I & II put together are not sufficient to answer the question & additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
Sequences and Series:
- Analogies of numbers and alphabet
- Completion of blank spaces the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship
- Odd thing out
- missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Bar diagram,
- Pie Chart,
- Venn Diagram or a Passage
Coding and Decoding Problems:
- A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given.
- A given word/ a group of letters are to be coded/ decoded based on the given code or codes.
Date, Time & Arrangement Problems:
- Calendar problems,
- Clock problems,
- Blood relationships,
- Departures and schedules,
- Seating arrangements,
- Symbol and notation interpretation.
- Laws of indices,
- Ratio and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- LCM and GCD
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems,
- Areas and volumes,
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability:
- Truth tables
- Implication converse and inverse
- Relations and functions
- The equation of a line in different forms
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- The notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry-lines, Triangles
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°):
- Trigonometric identities
- Sample problems on heights and distances,
- Frequency Distributions
- Standard Deviation
- Simple problems on Probability.
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify the vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, memoranda, reports, minutes agenda, etc.).
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day to day communication as well as in business contexts.
- Understand written text & drawing inferences.
- Part 1: Vocabulary
- For Part 2: Business & Computer terminology
- Part 3: Functional Grammar
- Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Download ~ AP ICET Entrance Hall Ticket 2020
The entrance exam admits card will available shortly in the month of May 2019. The people who have applied for the entrance exam those can download the hall ticket from the main portal. The AP ICET MCA Admit Card 2020 can download by using the application number and date of birth from the main portal. All the details about entrance exam such as exam date, timings, exam center will available on the call letter. Applicants must carry entry card along with original id proof to the examination hall. Without hall tickets, people will not enter the exam hall.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Result 2020
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, participated students can check the result on the official link. The applicants who attempted the entrance test those can download the AP ICET Entrance Result 2020 on the official link. The people who are looking for the AP ICET Rank Card 2020 will intimate in the month of June 2020. The result can download by using the registration/ hall ticket number & date of birth from the main page. The result date will publish shortly in this article.
To keep visiting us for more latest updates.