- ANUCDE UG/ PG Admission 2019~Nagarjuna University Distance Application Dates
ANUCDE UG/PG Admission 2019: Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education (ANUCDE) is going to conduct the entrance exam in the month of May 2019 for Under Graduate Post Graduate Courses. The university authorities issue the ANUCDE UG PG Admission 2019 Notification. The candidates who take admissions for UG, PG Courses in Acharya Nagarjuna University those can fill the application before the last date. ANUCDE Application Form 2019 will available in the month of May 2019. The aspirants can check the ANUCDE UG Eligibility 2019 to refer given article.
Interested and eligible aspirants can utilize this best chance. Get here complete details regarding ANUCDE UG PG Notification 2019 such as eligibility criteria, admit card, application form, exam pattern, application dates, etc. Participants who applied for the entrance exam can download the ANUCDE PG Admit Card 2018 from the official main portal. Participated can need to stay in touch with our portal.
ANUCDE UG/ PG Admission 2019~Nagarjuna University Distance Application Dates
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education- ANUCDU is the Association of Indian University which offers admission to various PG programmes of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com. The University conducts entrance exam for admission to UG PG Courses. ANU UG PG Exam Date 2019 will conduct in the month of May 2019 for UG, PG Courses. The aspirants who are looking for the ANUCDE UG Exam Pattern 2019 will declare given below here. The contenders who are applied for the post those can download the admit card from the official web portal prior to the exam date. To get more details about ANU PG Admission 2019 will declare shortly in the official web portal.
Details about ANUCDE UG PG Admission Notification 2019
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education|
|Entrance Exam Name||ANUCDE UG PG Entrance Exam|
|Admission for||Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses|
|Article about||Admission/ Notification|
|Applications Start from||March 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application||April 2019|
|ANUCDE UG PG Exam Date||In the month of May 2019|
|ANUCDE Result Declaration||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for ANU UG PG Admission 2019
Under Graduate Courses:
Candidates must have passed 12th class/ Intermediate in relevant stream from the certified board with at least qualifying marks
Post Graduate Courses:
Students should have completed graduate/ Bachelors degree in relevant branch from the recognized university with minimum marks. For more details qualification to refer official notification given below link.
There is no age restriction for UG, PG admissions.
The application fees details will update shortly in this article. So candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal.
ANUCDE UG Application Dates 2019
|Opening date to apply online application form||March 2019|
|Closing date for submitting the application form||April 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fees||April 2019|
|Hall Ticket issuing date||May 2019|
|ANUCDE UG PG Entrance Exam Date||In May 2019|
|Declaration of the result||Declared Shortly|
|Counseling Schedule||Updated Soon|
ANU PG Apply Online 2019
Interested and eligible candidates to take admission UG PG Courses in Acharya Nagarjuna University can apply through online mode before the last date. The application process steps given below here
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of ANU University.
- Find the ANU UG PG Online Application 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form like without mistakes
- Insert a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- Click on the submit option
- Download and take a printout of application for further references.
ANUCDE UG PG Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
There will be a separate syllabus and exam pattern for all branches of UG, PG Courses. To get more information about exam pattern and syllabus to refer official notification given below link. The candidates who are looking for the exam pattern and syllabus will declare shortly in this article so, participants need to stay connected with us.
Admit Card for ANU PG 2019
The aspirants who are going to appear in the entrance exam can download the hall ticket from the official main portal prior to the entrance examination. The admit card will available in the month of May 2019 on the official web portal. The aspirants must carry original id proof along with hall ticket to the examination hall. ANUCDE UG PG Hall Ticket 2019 can download by using application number, date of birth/ password from the web portal. All the details about entrance exam such as entrance exam date, time, an exam center will available on the hall ticket. Without the entry card, Aspirants will not allow in the examination hall.
ANU PG Entrance Result 2019
The students who are searching for the result will declare shortly on the official main portal. The aspirants who are participated in the entrance exam will eagerly be searching for the result. Most Probably result will available in the month of June/ July 2019. The university will announce the ANU PG Entrance Result 2019 on the official web link. We will update the details about the result date, the links once the entrance exam is completed. Aspirants can also check ANU Time Table details in the official main portal. The result date will announce shorty one or two months after completion of the entrance exam. The students using their hall ticket number and date of birth/ password need to download the entrance test result.
Courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University:
Under Graduate Courses:
- Economics, History, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Politics
- Public Administration, Economics, Sociology
- History, Economics, Sociology
- Politics, Economics, Sociology
- Politics, Sociology, History
- Public Administration, Politics, Sociology
- Public Administration, Politics, History
- Sociology, Politics, Economics
- Maths, History, English
- Maths, History, Telugu
- English, Public Administration, Economics
- Hindi, Economics, English
- Politics, History, English
- Politics, Public Administration, English
- English, Telugu, History
- Sociology, Telugu, History
- Politics, Telugu, History
- Economics, Maths, Statistics
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications
- Maths, English, Statistics(MES)
- Computer Applications
- Botany, Zoology, Physics (B.Z.C)
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry (M.P.C)
- Costume Desing & Fashion Technology (CD & FT)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.Cs)
- Maths, Physics, Electronics
- Electronics, Maths, Computers
- Maths, Physics, COmputers
Library Science Courses:
- BLISc (Bachelor of Library Information Science)
BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
Post Graduate Courses:
- Information Technology
- Micro Biology
- Computer Science
- Food and Nutritional Science
- Social Work
- Journalism & Mass Communications
- Political Science
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Hospital Administration
MCA (Master of Computer Application
MHRM (Master of Human Resource Management)
- Labour Laws
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Torts and Crimes
- Corporate and Securities Law
PG Diploma Courses:
- Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
- BioTechnology (PGDBT)
- Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)
- Business Management (PGDBM)
- Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)
- International Business (PGDIB)
- Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)
- Insurance Management (PGDIM)
- Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)
- Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Information Technology (PGDIT)
- Hotel Management (PGDHM)
Diploma in Food Production
- HIV/ Aids Counseling
- Hotel and Hospital House Keeping
- Life Skills Level I
For more details about Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education UG PG Admission to refer official notification given below link.