Kendriya Vidyalaya Class I-IX Admission 2019-20~Eligibility, Fees & Age Details: Kendriya Vidyalaya had release admission notification on the official site. The aspirants want to take admission from Class- 1 to 9 can apply for the admission through online. The students want to apply for the admission can check the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility 2019 and apply for the admission. For aspirants, we have mentioned the Kendriya Vidyalaya Class- 1 to 9 Age limit and fee details below. For students, we will update the Kendriya Vidyalaya Class- I Online application dates on our web portal. The students to get brief details of KVS Class- II to VII Admission 2019 read the below article.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
The KVS is the one of the famous association in provide secondary and higher secondary education all over India. Every year the association will get KVS Notification for the admission of class- 1 to 9 on the official site. Even a huge number of students will take admission in the KVS. The students applying for the admission are advised to read the below lines carefully and then apply for the admission.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Class 1-9 Eligibility
The Kendriya Vidyalaya has only one eligibility criterion for the students i.e; the aspirants need to have maximum 5 years old before 31st March of joining year. Below we have mentioned the class the age limit. The parents need to check the below KVS Age limit for Class 1 to 9 for the admission.
|Class||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||05 years||07 years|
|2||06 years||08 years|
|3||07 years||0 years|
|4||08 years||10 years|
|5||09 years||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Class I-IX Fee Details
The aspirants going to apply for the admission need to check the below fee details. The applicants need to pay the school according to class. The students have any doubt about the school fee can visit the official site
|1.||Admission Fee||Rs. 25.00|
|2.||Re-Admission Fee||Rs 100.00|
|3(a)||Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|3(b)||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|3(c)||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|4(a)||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|4(b)||Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class I-IX Admission 2019-20
- From total admission seats, the 15 percent will be reserved for SC and 7.5 percent will be reserved for SC/ST candidates. If there is a shortfall in the seat reservation of SC and ST, Then ST/SC students will be provided admission under RTE quota.
- From 40 seats the 10 seats will be provided for the RTE Provisions (25% of seats) ie from 40 setas the officials of KVS provided 10 and these 10 seats will be filled for the SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Differently category students.
- AFter provided filling admission seats then remaining seats are to be filled as per the existing Priority category system. Then for the students, the shortfall will provide for SC/ST category aspirants.
Admission for Class II to Class VIII:-
- The aspirants applying for the Class 1 to 8. The KVS will not conduct an entrance test for the admission to Class II to VIII.
- The KVS will provide admission for the on basis of Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be).
- If Class 2 to 8 applications are more than then KVS provided admission on basis of the lottery system.
- The lottery will be conducted on basis of category including single girl child quota. (Class VI Onwards).
- The KVS will conduct the entrance test for the entrance test for admission to Class 9. The students who qualify for admission will get admission.
- The KVS will prepare the merit list on basis of entrance test will provide admission to Class IX.
- The merit list will prepare for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories.
- The KVS will conduct the admission test for 3 hours with 100 marks.
- The entrance test will be conducted in subjects of Hindi, English, Maths, Sciences and Social studies.
- Each subject carries 20 marks.
KVS Class- 1 to 9 Application Dates 2019
|Name of Organization||KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)|
|Admission for the Classes||Class II to XI|
|Official Website Address||www.kvsangathan.nic.in|
|The article is About||KVS Class- 1 to 9 Admission|
|Registration for Class I -8 onwards||March 2019|
|Last date of registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI)||April 2019|
|Registration for Class XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of Board results.|
|Display of list & admission for Class XI||Within 30 days after the declaration of Board results|
|The last date of Admission for all Classes||July 2019|
Apply Here For Kendriya Vidyalaya Class I-IX Admission 2019-20
The aspirants applying for the admission will be eagerly waiting for the releasing of application for the admission of Class- 1 to 9. The aspirants may get the KVS Online Applications for Class 1 to 9 in the month of March 2019. The application dates will update on our web portal. After filling the application form the students will get the selection list on the official site. The students selected in the declaration list will get admission. The students need to attach the below-mentioned documents with the application form. After releasing application form the student will be feeling difficult about finding the application form. So students can use below link to simple steps to apply for the admission. Even students can follow the simple steps to get the application form.
- First, the students should fill in the application form.
- Go to Announcements tab on the homepage
- Search for the Online application for KVS Class- 1 to 9 Admission link and click on it.
- Then fill the details asked in the application form.
- After filling students need to attach the documents with application form.
- Then students should submit the application form.
- Aspirants need to take a printout of the application form further use.
List of Document Required For KVS Online Applications 2019
- Birth Certification issued by Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit.
- Admissions up to class-VIII aspirants need to have school transfer certificate provided the school of government.
- The grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced for admission.
- This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories provided by state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel or Defence employees.
KVS Admission Selected List 2019-20
After closing, application form the aspirants will get the admission list on the official site. The students selected in the KVS admission list For Class 1 will get the provisional list on the official site. The applicants need to download the provisional letter and submit the particular school. Thes students need to take admission in the school. The aspirants to know more details of the article to be in touch with our web portal. Even students have any doubt in admission can aks us as mentioned below.